Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Honor of Omar Henry, I think we should change our sig/avi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thing is he had the potentials to be a star and help his family its sad to see him go at a young age

RIP Champ

Comment

Utterly devastating. My friend Peter Lim wrote this obituary in The Houston Chronicle. In sending the link Peter said, 'They only gave me 200 words, I could have written 2000'.

http://www.chron.com/sports/article/...569.php#src=fb

Comment

Good idea,it's very sad

Comment

My condolences goes out to the Omar Henry family, friends, & team. We really was deprived of seeing this young man possibly turn into something the boxing, fans, and boxing world needed

Comment

Please help donate to cover Omar's medical, and funeral expenses. Paypal email: OmarDHenry87@gmail.com

Please help if you can.

Comment

Done! RIP Omar! Donation on its way!

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                Please help donate to cover Omar's medical, and funeral expenses. Paypal email: OmarDHenry87@gmail.com

Please help if you can.
                No doubt.
                I actually have a feeling though that Floyd will help kick in some money.
                If i remember correctly, Omar Henry was his sparring partner for Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                  Done! RIP Omar! Donation on its way!
                  Thats nice

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    No doubt.
                    I actually have a feeling though that Floyd will help kick in some money.
                    If i remember correctly, Omar Henry was his sparring partner for Cotto
                    Hopefully Floyd will help them out some

Comment

I got to know Omar Henry personally, great guy. Sad to see him go the way he did.

Even though he was far from home, Houston has a lot of love for Omar, we lost another good one! He never turned down sparring, or help requests from anyone. We hung out at numerous Texan games or every time The Baby Bull fought...he was fun to be around, always in a good mood, joking around, and acting a fool!

Comment

Working...
                      X