No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Welcome Andre Berto Clash Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Welcome Andre Berto Clash Next

Kevin Cunningham, trainer of former two division world champion Devon Alexander, would welcome a crossroads fight with fellow former champ Andre Berto.

Both fighters are looking to bounce back from their defeats in 2013. Alexander (25-2, 14KOs) lost a twelve unanimous round decision, and his IBF welterweight crown, to Shawn Porter last December. Berto (28-3, 22KOs) lost a twelve round decision to Robert Guerrero in 2012, and then came back in July of 2013 and was knocked out in the twelfth round of an action-packed fight with Jesus Soto-Karass.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hahahaha alexander is desperate for cash

this ****** will fight his mom if hes offered some $$$. You can tell hes is so desperate for cash. The problem is he always loose and no one will pay to watch this mediocre. hahahaha nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

well damn lol lets just bait past prime finished fighters, Judah said he retired I thought and berto I guess needs a easy comeback I dunno how he would fare vs devon, berto needs to learn how to cut off some of that bulk and box better hes not himself in there all bulked out and tryna shoulder roll. he has power and a little speed but always makes big mistakes throughout the fight and gets hurt to where he cant get back in it.

Comment

Honestly i would love to see this damn fight,lol

Comment

Berto v Judah and Paulie v Alexander as a double header and sell it as a cure for Insomnia

Comment

Whatever. It would be a decent opening bout for one of Showtime's tripleheaders

Comment

Berto is fun to watch honestly. Phuk Alexander. War Berto!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Kevin Cunningham, trainer of former two division world champion Devon Alexander, would welcome a crossroads fight with fellow former champ Andre Berto.

Both fighters are looking to bounce back from their defeats in 2013. Alexander (25-2, 14KOs) lost a twelve unanimous round decision, and his IBF welterweight crown, to Shawn Porter last December. Berto (28-3, 22KOs) lost a twelve round decision to Robert Guerrero in 2012, and then came back in July of 2013 and was knocked out in the twelfth round of an action-packed fight with Jesus Soto-Karass.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Team Alexander didn't get the memo. The gatekeeper no longer is Berto, it's Broner. Man, are they going to be upset when they find out...

Comment

Can't believe Berto still only has 3 losses. Technically it should be 4 but still, If he can put a couple decent wins together he could get right back in the mix, again...I like both fights though! MAKE ONE HAPPEN!

Comment

Berto v Alexander would be an awful clinch fest in my opinion, Berto a few years ago pre shoulder roll and when he wasn't so damn stiff was pretty entertaining now hes just a joke, Alexander is rarely in a good fight and is a notorious spoiler

Comment

Working...
                    X