Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Targets Lateef Kayode: Wants To Face Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Targets Lateef Kayode: Wants To Face Him Next

LAS VEGAS--#2 WBO; #4WBA #4WBC world rated cruiserweight BJ Flores 27-1 (18kos) watched intently as the fight this past Saturday took place between Lateef "Power" Kayode vs. Antonio Tarver. He was hoping with the Showtime exposure that one of the two boxers would emerge as a star.

[Click Here To Read More]

BJ, you are no draw esp after losing to a monkey like Danny Green

Comment

Would be a nice crossroads fight, they should make it happen!

Comment

Good to see BJ wants to fight a fighter with a pulse in order to clamor for a title shot again.

I like the fight. I think BJ being hungry for a legit title shot would make this a lot better action fight than the Tarver/Kayode fight we just got.

Comment

flores, anothe 1 w/all mouth...no draw ...heavier version of Trout..his idea of a big bout is Sprinfield???that has no chance , & doubt any major network will touch this sleep walk bout...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            flores, anothe 1 w/all mouth...no draw ...heavier version of Trout..his idea of a big bout is Sprinfield???that has no chance , & doubt any major network will touch this sleep walk bout...
            He does draw pretty well in Springfield. I drove down there for the Flores-Iannuzzi fight, and they pretty much filled the O'Reilly Center- which I think is the basketball arena down there. And that was with Flores-Iannuzzi being the only significant fight on the card. They do combo cards with MMA, which is huge in Missouri, sadly. The card where he fought a tomato can and Cory Spinks fought Sechew Powell at the Shrine Mosque drew well, too, from what I hear. It's not like a Devon Alexander fight at Scottrade in StL, but it's definitely respectable. And I'm sure Showtime would love to televise that fight. The winner is probably a top 5 fighter and the best that doesn't fight exclusively in Germany.

Comment

Working...
            X