No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Chavez Eyes Ring Return on June 2nd in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Chavez Eyes Ring Return on June 2nd in Mexico

Welterweight contender Omar Chavez (28-1-1, 21KOs) will possibly return to action on June 2 in Mexico. This past December, Chavez suffered his first loss by way of a ten round majority decision to Jorge Paez Jr. He returned on March 17 and stopped Emilio Julio in the ninth round. Chavez has not ruled out a full campaign at junior middleweight. His last two bouts took place between 150 adn 152-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i seriously hope they pay bscene well to post articles/press releases about this guy/clown.

it's not good for the website's credibility

Comment

An article with Omar Chavez on the headlining title.

Soon he will have TR, HBO and the WBC on his side to push him into a title contention without fighting anybody and when he wins it he don't have to risk it against a good fighter.

Looks like BS is in the bandwagon with the rest of them, he is not even a prospect

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        An article with Omar Chavez on the headlining title.

Soon he will have TR, HBO and the WBC on his side to push him into a title contention without fighting anybody and when he wins it he don't have to risk it against a good fighter.

Looks like BS is in the bandwagon with the rest of them, he is not even a prospect
        It doesn't matter who is on his side because he is just a horrible fighter. Jr. is not elite but he does bring things to the ring that make him above average. The Jr blueprint will not work for Omar.

Comment

not taking boxing serious just like his garbage big brother. don't want to make weight and don't want to fight guys that can really fight. waste of time but making money off their famous last name.

Comment

The hate is ridicules. Omar has already lost. He was put in tougher fights than his brother at this point in his career. After his opponet died after the fight Chavez hasn't been the same. His output has dropped and he seems to have taken some steam off his punchs and is not as aggressive as he used to be. Might take him more time to get that fight past him.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
              The hate is ridicules. Omar has already lost. He was put in tougher fights than his brother at this point in his career. After his opponet died after the fight Chavez hasn't been the same. His output has dropped and he seems to have taken some steam off his punchs and is not as aggressive as he used to be. Might take him more time to get that fight past him.
              Its not hate its honest opinions on his ability as a boxer. I hate how everything becomes "hating" nowadays. The dude sucks bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Its not hate its honest opinions on his ability as a boxer. I hate how everything becomes "hating" nowadays. The dude sucks bottom line.
                Fair enough.

I guess am in the minority that i still believe he will be better than Chavez jr. as long as he gets back to the abilities he had before the tragic fight. Imo, he can be champion and shows more skills than jr.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                  Fair enough.

I guess am in the minority that i still believe he will be better than Chavez jr. as long as he gets back to the abilities he had before the tragic fight. Imo, he can be champion and shows more skills than jr.
                  You're entitled to your opinion and u may be right but I couldnt disagree more. I dont see anything in Omar to suggest he has any real potential. I think Jr is levels above him and I dont think Jr. is an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    You're entitled to your opinion and u may be right but I couldnt disagree more. I dont see anything in Omar to suggest he has any real potential. I think Jr is levels above him and I dont think Jr. is an elite fighter.
                    omar sucks. he is just above a journey man level. Chavez may not be elite but he has some tools.

Comment

Working...
                    X