No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
    So I should question the media, but I shouldnt question the video? If I believed everything I saw on a video I'd be an idiot as surely as if I believed everything I saw on TV. Also, mine and Piggys world views couldn't be more opposite, not near a valid comparison.
    Youtube is part of that "media" they all talk about, but its one that can never be wrong. I mean it has proved 9/11 and the JFK murder to be faked by holograms or some **** by some guys in mom's basement

Comment

So I should question the media, but I shouldnt question the video? If I believed everything I saw on a video I'd be an idiot as surely as if I believed everything I saw on TV. Also, mine and Piggys world views couldn't be more opposite, not near a valid comparison.

Well all those videos are from the media..only a idiot would believe them and it's not about who and how the videos were made it's about what it contains..a bunch of ****ty actors,a bull**** story which makes no sense and to top it off a "father" makes a facebook page a day or 2 before his "child" gets "killed"...seems legit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Is the Facebook page explainable at all?

I can see the news stories being suspect and inaccurate because of the reasons others have said. Even I can buy the dad being told by the media to play it up a bit. The Fb page though? The training meetings for the three events? Pretty interesting.
        Someone created a page for something, then changed its name days later when the incident happened but it still registers the page was created days ago

Comment

I was speaking about the original video, but I'd also like to see he knew the fatality list 2 days before the shooting. I don't see how your video proved that.
          Huh? You didnt hear him?

1:53

"I looked at the casualty list at 6 o clock"

Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-17-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Someone created a page for something, then changed its name days later when the incident happened but it still registers the page was created days ago
            Where did you get the info from??? From squeelpiggy.com ???

Not just someone..the "father" created the page and the page didn't get renamed..look how you twist things around and come up with lies...the same guy who pretends to be the father of the "dead" girl is the one who crated the page to get some donation money...

Comment

• Look how these brain washed puppets always come up with the "youtube" is a joke comments...those youtube clips are all clips from the media..the media exposed itself..now only an idiot would believe them..especially the smiling guy who's daughter just got killed and the rest of the parents who appeared on national television only a day after they lost their children..they all joked and laughed around like nothing happened..come on man lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                Well all those videos are from the media..only a idiot would believe them and it's not about who and how the videos were made it's about what it contains..a bunch of ****ty actors,a bull**** story which makes no sense and to top it off a "father" makes a facebook page a day or 2 before his "child" gets "killed"...seems legit lol
                So they set up a government conspiracy on a national level but allowed the father to set up a facebook page in advance?
                http://www.inquisitr.com/484738/sand...-the-massacre/
                How do I know the video is anymore reliable than this article?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  Huh? You didnt hear him?

1:53

"I looked at the casualty list at 6 o clock"

I heard him. I also saw the video was posted on youtube weeks after the shooting. When is the interview from?

Comment

So they set up a government conspiracy on a national level but allowed the father to set up a facebook page in advance?
                    Its from a conspiracy nut site, of course its reliable

Comment

Why are you surprised ???

Looks like they didn't put much thought and proper work into it..at least they could of gotten some proper actors to make the story more believable ..I mean it's normal now days to smile/joke around only a day after your child gets killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X