Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds would Brandon Rios win against Timothy Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    I think 0 to be honest. Bradley would box circles around Rios. The only thing that'll extend the fight is Rios chin, I give him that.
    Not to mention Bradley's power (ahem lack of) makes Paulie look like the second coming of George Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      I would say maybe about 2-3 and thats with him giving a career best performance.
      4 rounds of 5 when the fight is stop do to cuts caused by Bradleys head butts

Comment

Rios beats pillowfisted Bradley

Comment

Rios does better than alot of you are saying imo...I'll give him 4 rounds maybe even 5

Comment

might shake up braldey once or twice but thats all bradley smokes him 119-109

Comment

I don't see how people think Rios has any chance at all. Bradley has the boxing ability of Abril times 100 and Abril beat the mess out of him.

Comment

Abril had a nice reach advantage...southpaw as well....no doubt in my mind Bradley beats him..none!!!...but Bam will have some spots here and there due to Bradley's style...Bradley would stand and bang with him at some point...Bradley aint no chump...a prideful dude...I can see Bam dragging him in the trenches...only problem is, Bradley is built for that

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Abril had a nice reach advantage...southpaw as well....no doubt in my mind Bradley beats him..none!!!...but Bam will have some spots here and there due to Bradley's style...Bradley would stand and bang with him at some point...Bradley aint no chump...a prideful dude...I can see Bam dragging him in the trenches...only problem is, Bradley is built for that
                  Abril's not a southpaw but he's longer than Bradley and possibly more skilled than him.

Comment

Rios stands no chance whatsoever. Bradley would box circles around him. Bradley loves guys who come forward-Magarito style.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Abril's not a southpaw but he's longer than Bradley and possibly more skilled than him.
                      true...my bad...and yea, Abril's length was key....Rios can drag Bradley into a war imo...Bradley will not box as well as the Abril did imo

Comment

Working...
                      X