Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jail time will only make PBF's PPV#s go up in the near future.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    This will without a doubt raise his numbers. People will want to see if prison affected him in his next fight. I could see them making it seem like it did to try and sell it. Probably won't since he's confined from everybody else
    If he fights b4 the end of the year then I think people will buy his next fight 2 see if it has affected him, if he doesnt fight till next year then I dont think it will affect his ppv buys

Comment

It might inject something new into the 24/7, I guess. It's been getting really dull.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
        To all the PACfarts celebratin' PBF's incarceration. It's only gonna make his PPV#s rise even higher, haha.

that Floyd sure is a marketing genius!

Comment

I dont know about his future PPV's, but his first fight after prison will do Adele type numbers. That's a guarantee

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
            I dont know about his future PPV's, but his first fight after prison will do Adele type numbers. That's a guarantee
            Future PPVs will be good. Floyd being the showman thhhhhhhhhhtat he is willlllllll make a statement out of his next victim

Comment

To all the PACfarts celebratin' PBF's incarceration. It's only gonna make his PPV#s rise even higher, haha.
              I agree! All physically abused women of the world will now start buying his ppv! That Floyd is a genious!

Comment

Floyd is a genius!!!!!

Comment

going to jail to up your ppv numbers , what a genius idea!!!!

Comment

you guys can laugh all you want but he does have a point about him geting more PPV from this if they play there cards right. it work for iron Mike

Comment

He’s a marketing genius alright just like his daddy. Puto Floyd’s daddy went to prison to advertise his cracks as well.

What a family of geniuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X