No announcement yet.

Wrist Strength

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrist Strength

Can anyone give me advice on how to strengthen my wrists?
    Push ups and drinking more milk are helping but can anyone suggest anything else?

Thanks alot.

www.powerballs.com

these things r excellent. I got one for christmas and i havent stopped using it. i used to have constant problems with my left wrist when i fought cos i broke it years ago and it never healed properly, but since using the powerball i can feel the difference in my wrist and have fought twice since buying it without problems.

Comment

It occurs to me that the powerball......................gives you no more of a workout than an intense whack-off session

Comment

That animated gif of "Akis" on the main page is hilarious.

Comment

How about simple old wrist weights.

Comment

wrist weights are called that.....................cause they fit on your wrists.........................besides a secondary effect, they don't actually do anything for your wrists. same with ankle weights, but oddly enough, penis weights do exactly what they are intended for

Comment

Cheers for the help, i'll try out the powerball idea.

Originally posted by olympics_glory
              It occurs to me that the powerball......................gives you no more of a workout than an intense whack-off session
              Sadly this will only help my right hand and not my left, i'm just not that talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
                That animated gif of "Akis" on the main page is hilarious.

Don't know if he is enjoying himself or what...

Comment

the powerballs that wer linked to seem to just help strengthen the fingers and hands, which would probably help your wrist strength a bit, but it might not be very dramatic in terms of effectiveness.

try rope climbing. this, as an exercise, gets overlooked a lot. also, you might want to try out handstands as well. i know i love 'em.

Comment

wrist strength is a tough one.. i have tried forearm curls and extentions and all that crap, i do medicine ball stuff regularly, i grew up climbing trees so my grip strength is tremendous, my hands look like muscles.. but wrist strength seems to be genetic. i will have lanky easy to injure wrists no matter how much muscle i put on my forearms

Comment

Working...
                    X