Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather. Lol.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny cause im shure u was crying for the robert guerero fight to,yall dont even look at resume u just look at name sake and cry about it

Comment

I'll watch the fight but I sure as **** won't be paying for it if it happens.

It's a bull$h*t fight and that's come from a Floyd fan. If he's going to be fighting people like this, he might as well just stay retired.

Canelo, Trout, Bradley, Guerrero, hell I'd even take a Pacquaio or JMM fight over this bull****.

No-one can justify this fight.

Comment

bob and weave = boring to u haters smh
        this is boxing not facefirst bar fights

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          Dude gtfo

your a living, breathing stereotype man, try harder.

Comment

Gullible floydiots will still buy this fight. This guys had Floyd p4p number 1 even though only fought 4 tmes in the last 6 years against weight cheated Marquez, sucker punched Ortiz, grandpa Mosley and past prime Cotto..Worst fan boys ever.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              i love technical boxing more than anyone ...i love rios/avarado type brawls as well but the true art of the sweet science is my favorite thing to watch

having said that, even I cant defend this fight...its garbage mostly because alexander is garbage and lost 3 fights in a row. not to mention his career high achievments arent even that high. and on top of that hes a nobody with no fans.

you seem like youre just a racist black dude with a complex

Comment

Alexander has been elevated to ATG/HOF status automatically after this rumor.

Comment

If this fight happens he truly deserves the nickname Fraud (like the "haters" have nicknamed him), because that's what this fight is. A con to steal money from the casual fans that don't know better.

Comment

He also robbed Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Wait, what...

He's fighting Devon Alexander.

Te guy who needed a robbery to "beat" Andrey Kotelnik

When will this prick just retire and **** off out of boxing?
                      Flooyd knows he can fight anyone and his fans will kiss his feet so hes under no pressure. His fans say he is put on a differnent standard yet Floyd does this in response?

Floyd expects a drum roll of anticipation when announcing his big fight, yet always disspoints with anti climatic return of opponents. The guy isnt the best fighter in the world, he is a phoney, always has been.

Comment

Working...
                      X