No announcement yet.

Anthony Weiner the Chuck Norris of Politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Weiner the Chuck Norris of Politics

Weiner rules, this guy is a political beast, just for arguing with passion and making Cspan entertaining to watch, he gets a thumbs up from me:

No I don't. Found this on the related section, Pat Buchanan owns Chris Matthews, hilarious:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smelodies (OG) View Post
        Funny how Cuposhhitty's two main heroes are the Unibomber and Rep Tony Weiner. :shootself:

Comment

Was this the only Weiner thread you could find?

Hero is too big of a word, Hannity.

But what I said still stands, the guy can cut one hell of a Wrestling-esque promo. Now what's funny about Unibomber? Was he caught sending underwear pictures from prison too?

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
            Was this the only Weiner thread you could find?

Hero is too big of a word, Hannity.

But what I said still stands, the guy can cut one hell of a Wrestling-esque promo. Now what's funny about Unibomber? Was he caught sending underwear pictures from prison too?
            It speaks to the character of the sort of loony left miscreant that would take a comment that he resembles Vladimir Lenin as a compliment.

Hannity is down six years of education and about 30 IQ points, too repetitive, much older and I question his sincerity. But I'll let you call me that if it makes you feel special, kiddo.

Funny how quickly you came out of your hole after I called you out. Either lurking or trolling with one of your other alts, I presume.

Comment

This will all blow over soon enough, its ridiculous, he did something stupid not illegal. Public figures need to be smart enough to put out limited info on these social networks. This story isn't a big deal, fcking morons asking 'will you resign' lol. He won't and shouldn't.

Comment

Rep Tony Wiener looks a bit like Carl Froch. Which is probably the root cause of his problems. Some college chick said "You look a bit like Carl Froch" and so Wiener said "Righto I'll send you a picture of me Cobra!"

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  This will all blow over soon enough, its ridiculous, he did something stupid not illegal. Public figures need to be smart enough to put out limited info on these social networks. This story isn't a big deal, fcking morons asking 'will you resign' lol. He won't and shouldn't.
                  Representative Christopher John "Chris" Lee, who resigned earlier this year, for far less than what Weiner did.

On February 9, 2011, Lee was found to have been responding to a personal ad from a woman on Craigslist. Claiming to be a 39-year-old divorced lobbyist but using his real name, he used a Google Gmail account to send her a shirtless photo taken with his Blackberry phone.[33][34] The female recipient searched his name, discovered he was a married Congressman, and turned over her email correspondence to the New York news blog Gawker. After confirming the facts, Gawker published its exposé on February 9, 2011.[35][36][37]

Lee resigned from office the same day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Lee_%28politician%29

Oh never mind, that was a Republican.
                  Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-06-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Rep Tony Wiener looks a bit like Carl Froch. Which is probably the root cause of his problems. Some college chick said "You look a bit like Carl Froch" and so Wiener said "Righto I'll send you a picture of me Cobra!"
                    apparently someone, i think he's a Tea Party rep, said he has a picture of Weiner's erect penis but he won't release it for humane reasons.

Comment

Working...
                    X