No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: After Kayode, Bring on The Klitschko Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver: After Kayode, Bring on The Klitschko Brothers

Antonio Tarver makes it no secret that before he decides to hang up his gloves for good he wants a shot at a Heavyweight title. Currently the Heavyweight division has been monopolized by the Klitschko brothers as between them, they hold all 4 of the major belts.

Tarver understands his path to a Heavyweight championship will need to go through the Klitschkos but he’s more than willing to take on either. The former Light Heavyweight champion spoke about getting the opportunity to fight one of the Klitschko’s and his thoughts on them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's the only time I think I'll go for the Klitschkos if they fight Antonio Tarver. He'll get knock the you know what out.

Comment

Klitscko is to Tarver what Tarver was to Jones jr.....

Comment

Tarver would get Jones'd.

Comment

At least he'd be better than Mormeck.

Comment

Traver vs. Evan Fields for #1 contender to Wladimir. Loser gets Vitali.

Comment

I guess, one of very few noteworthy things currently happening in the heavyweights. Might as well

Comment

Tarver has always been a supremely confident athlete. It's his X-factor. Still, the guy has gotten his ass handed to him on various occasions. He's talking out of the side of his neck on this Klistchko thing. Annoying. He wants the check. Hope he gets knocked out when/if he gets it. He's presents zero threat to these big MFers.

Comment

Translation = I want a big payday before I retire.

Comment

He has done nothing to earn a title shot, let alone a heavyweight title shot. That is why the Klit Bros have not responded, they can't just respond to anyone who wants a big payday without earning it (James Toney called them the Klitschko Sisters). He might be better than Mormeck, he still needs some heavyweight wins/experience before thinking he can beat either brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X