No announcement yet.

Vanes mortysan vs Alfredo angulo???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pennywise View Post
    Ok...I'm sorry but I just can't take ur word for it..I'm 6ft tall hbo has him billed as 5'11 I belive I just can't envision him bein the same height as manny pacquiao(according to you claimin angulo is 5'6-7) the man is 5'10 minimum and a solid 165 on fight night he's a solid jr middleweight...angulo had a offnight vs kermit since then been ktfo his opponents...vanes just doesn't impress me havnt seen him ko any1 semi decent..and went life and death with ouma and green I say angulo ko in 7. Ps evry1s entitled to their own opinion. But srs angulo is not 5'7 and if he is holy crap..I g2g see him sometime seems like a chill dude outside the ring..in the rin he's got that death don't f wit me I'm a unstopabble machine stare like cotto pre marg.
    Don't forget the badass mustache.

Comment

Originally posted by pennywise View Post
      Ok...I'm sorry but I just can't take ur word for it..I'm 6ft tall hbo has him billed as 5'11 I belive I just can't envision him bein the same height as manny pacquiao(according to you claimin angulo is 5'6-7) the man is 5'10 minimum and a solid 165 on fight night he's a solid jr middleweight...angulo had a offnight vs kermit since then been ktfo his opponents...vanes just doesn't impress me havnt seen him ko any1 semi decent..and went life and death with ouma and green I say angulo ko in 7. Ps evry1s entitled to their own opinion. But srs angulo is not 5'7 and if he is holy crap..I g2g see him sometime seems like a chill dude outside the ring..in the rin he's got that death don't f wit me I'm a unstopabble machine stare like cotto pre marg.
      you don't have to believe me, I was standing next to the guy lol. People bull**** sizes all the time in different sports, they do it to make them sound bigger, happens in MMA a lot. He didn't go life and death with Ouma, he was controlling the fight when he was moving and boxing, but when he fought stupidly it allowed Ouma to stay in the fight.

I know Vanes has emotional problems, because he's Armenian lol, look at Darchinyan. He made the fight with Ouma a lot harder then it had to be. He's the better boxer, and more athletic then Angulo.

Comment

Angulo brutal ko 4th round Vanes is very quick but is extremely hittable when Angulo starts throwing and put the pressure on and hits Vanes its over

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          Cintron who isnt a boxing whiz boxed circles around Angulo

i think Vanes wins a decision if he doesn't get caught in a firefight
          When are people gonna start taking into consideration that Angulo was a prospect with only 15 fights fighting a in is prime, good, athletic, and powerful ex-champ in Cintron? When are people gonna realize that it was a fairly close fight and not a blowout? When are people gonna see that Cintron also gave problems to Williams?When are people gonna stop crucifying fighters when they lose close fights especially early in their careers?

With all that said, I got Angulo with a 7th round KO!!!!
          Last edited by -ELO-; 06-12-2010, 09:50 AM.

Comment

tell you the truth i think angulo would win this on points

vanes is a great fighter but his just not there yet

Comment

I just feel bad for the Armenian fans if this fight does get made because with talks of Fernando Montiel or Rafa Marquez fighting Darchinyan... we know how those will go Darchinless crabby ass gets killed. Now if Angulo-Vanes gets made, it will be a massacre, Angulo by BRUTAL TKO in about 5 or 6...

Comment

Working...
              X