No announcement yet.

Vick is an Eagle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Yeah no way was he brought in to take the job over McNabb. Good backup option if McNabb does go down and Andy Reid is a good enough offensive mind he'll find some ways to get Vick touches. He's a dynamic athlete that can make big plays. They now have Jackson, Maklin and Vick that are absolutely explosive. Good pick up I think.

The media attention will be furious especially in the beginning, but guys like Reid and McNabb are veterans of all this. Dealing with the TO situation. I don't think that will effect the team a whole lot.

....I was watching the NFL network and someone brought up a good point. Vick had problems staying healthy taking hits from the QB position. He has now been out of football for 2+ years. What makes people think he can handle the hits while being a running back or receiver after two years with no contact, besides prison love?

Comment

I hope a bunch of fools try and grab him in my fantasy leagues.

Comment

Jim Johnson is turning in his grave.

Comment

Vick and McNabb are going to be the truth!

Comment

Mcnabb was one of the guys pulling for them to sign vick, it has nothing to do with vick as a starter.

As a huge eagles fan iam so excited to see vick play, he did his time and hes back now hopefully he is still a playmaker

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
              ....I was watching the NFL network and someone brought up a good point. Vick had problems staying healthy taking hits from the QB position. He has now been out of football for 2+ years. What makes people think he can handle the hits while being a running back or receiver after two years with no contact, besides prison love?
              he had trouble taking hits because he was laying his body out to take the huge hits, its not like he is being thrown right into the mix he will slowly develop back

Comment

I can't believe I woke up this news. Indeed it is a shock. I don't care where he goes as long as he's back i'm happy.

Comment

pretty good move...i think that he will do fine and play his role...as long as the team is behind him...he will be accepted in the long run...

Comment

Don't care much for the guy now, on a side note by now he could probably fit a football up his arse sideways

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Mcnabb was one of the guys pulling for them to sign vick, it has nothing to do with vick as a starter.

As a huge eagles fan iam so excited to see vick play, he did his time and hes back now hopefully he is still a playmaker
                      yeah why do people think he's gonna take mcnabb's job? its nice to have an extra weapon like vick.

Comment

Working...
                      X