• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Scottie Pippen Dunks

Top 10 Scottie Pippen Dunks

Pippen owned Ewing.

those are some powerful one handers................scottie was great

Comment

scottie was really great specially way back at his time..

Comment

yeah we was a great robin

Comment

Atg..............................

Comment

Damn all of those were straight ownage dunks. I don't think many players got as many as Pippen, they keep mentioning McGrady's dunk over Bradley being one of the best dunks of the last years. In those 10, Pippen has 2 ownage dunks on one of the best centers ever in Ewing and 1 over Bol.

That just tells me Pip is very underrated when it's the first time I remember seeing these.

Comment

He is not as good of a ROBIN as Paul gasol.

Comment

Scottie was one of the most versatile players in the league. Imagine him in todays game. It would have been fun to watch Pippen or Rodman guard Bron.

Comment

scottie definitely a legend. i remember reading in an old SI issue of various people's vertical jumps for that year. pippen's vert, at that time, was 2 inches shorter than jordan's. so he def had hops.

in pip's enter in the dunk contest - where he was cheated big time - he dunked from the freethrow line.

i have seen better dunks from pippen and probably have some better pippen dunks on tape.

he was soaring in the olympic games too. dunking like crazy back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                    He is not as good of a ROBIN as Paul gasol.
                    His name is Pau, not Paul. Pau wouldn't even be allowed to snif Pippen's jock strap. 6 championships, one of the 50 greatest of all time. Pau Gasol is a soft foreign *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X