• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
    Not a radical Muslim, at least.
    Just a racist muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
      The man in your avatar, Bernard Hopkins, is a Muslim.
      He is. So is Ali. But they ain't fanatics and don't want me and my family dead.. If you read my first post a bit closer you'll see the word fanatic over and over and not ''average muslim''

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
        Just a racist muslim
        Who got beat by a Welsh/Italian.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Yes, I totally agree
          The thing is, that these fanatics don't just target western civilization. They target the muslim civilization as well, they tell the devoted logical muslim to die in Jihad or die by their hands, die a dogs dead. They'll use any excuse to scream Jihad ''Cartoons'' ''Palestine'' ''Iraq'' ''democracy''

They brainwash little kids and take away their childhood and instead fill their hearts with hate and thoughts of death.

Still people say these fanatics ain't no threat even though they scream out in the streets of London on a regular basis.
          Ye and it begins in places like Saudi Arabia. In Iraq in the North, Christians (some being people I've known) are forced to come to Canada as refugees because they've received death threats telling them they either pay them a monthly pay or they'll be killed. They killed the Archbishop there after his mass. Honestly, you have to be really heartless to kill an Archbishop and a man who has done nothing to you.

These fanatics were nowhere to be found when Saddam was in power. And don't get it twisted; a large portion of the extremists flow into Iraq from the south in Saudi Arabia and the east from Iran. A lot of em aren't even Iraqis. And everytime people criticize Islam, I'm more likely than not, defending the mainstream Muslim as a whole even though I'm not one but there is a distinction between a regular Islamic worshiper and the fundamental and/or radical Islamic follower. I know many Muslims and most of them are very nice people. I come from a Christian family that lived with Muslims in their days and they co-existed very peacefully which is why I don't insist all Muslims are radicals because that isn't true. I've always argued that the radicals only make a small percentage of the entire Islamic population and it's true but the radicals are growing in numbers...

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney

Much of your fear of a Muslim planet has been created by the media.

The people who own and/or control the media are trying to manipulate us into hating and fearing Muslims, who in reality are not any real threat to us!

Read the book 1984 by George Orwell. The ones we should really fear are the racists who seek to use us, as if we were no better than their cattle!
            Islamic Minister of Information and Denial

Comment

He is. So is Ali. But they ain't fanatics and don't want me and my family dead.. If you read my first post a bit closer you'll see the word fanatic over and over and not ''average muslim''
              Much of your fear of a Muslim planet has been stirred up in you by the media.

The people who own and/or control the media are trying to manipulate us into hating and fearing Muslims, who in reality are not any real threat to us!

Read the book 1984 by George Orwell. The ones we should really fear are those who seek to use us, as if we were no better than their cattle!

Comment

Read the book 1984 by George Orwell.
                The average muslim is not a threat to us, I agree. The Qu'ran can be a peacefull religion, yes. But I really don't think fanatic islam is all mediahype.. And I don't know how you would tell the families of the victims of 9/11 and the Madrid suicide bombing that's it's all mediahype.

Comment

Read the book 1984 by George Orwell.
                  I somewhat agree though. As already stated, radicals make a very small percentage of the 1.3 or so billion Muslims in all and even though they [radicals] are growing in numbers, I think the media blows things way out of proportion...
                  Last edited by Don Corleone; 01-16-2009, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Paranoia has torn you apart man, open your ears and eyes, take a look around you, Do you see any muslims pointing a gun to your head? In there country American soldiers are the ones that are trying to force their cultural ways and means in the middle east.

Comment

The average muslim is not a threat to us, I agree. The Qu'ran can be a peacefull religion, yes. But I really don't think fanatic islam is all mediahype.. And I don't know how you would tell the families of the victims of 9/11 and the Madrid suicide bombing that's it's all mediahype.
                      Do some serious research into 911 - maybe those who planned those attacks were not Muslims after all, although they may have used Muslims to carry out the attacks. Who were the only ones who benefited from the events of 911?

Comment

Working...
                      X