• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    The guy's name is "Justin Case?"
    That had me laughing too!

Comment

Interesting news articles...

Has anything official been released regarding specs or images of the actual iPhone 5 yet?

And, **** you Tmobile. *******s, Im about to move to Verizon... Ive hated Android for too many years now, ever since the G1 when the suck began. Ill admit it was aight at first... dont wanna be a drama queen. **** is whack though.

Comment

I don't think I've insulted you so much for your rabid fanboyism.

You're stupid for caring about this. Like, stupid actually is an understatement.

Not only do you identify yourself by a product you by, but you actively attempt to portray your choice as superior as if you've got tinydick syndrome.

Allow me to speak for the majority of the population: We don't give 1 shit, 2 shits, or a single flying fuck that you prefer apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          I don't think I've insulted you so much for your rabid fanboyism.

You're stupid for caring about this. Like, stupid actually is an understatement.

Not only do you identify yourself by a product you by, but you actively attempt to portray your choice as superior as if you've got tinydick syndrome.

Allow me to speak for the majority of the population: We don't give 1 shit, 2 shits, or a single flying fuck that you prefer apple.

Just another hater.......

Comment

I'v never had a cell phone........ Fuk that ****.

Comment

Working...
            X