Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Solis Discussions Fall Apart For April 6th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His last voluntary was Mormeck and now he wants Oquendo? There's no excuse for picking fighters like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      His last voluntary was Mormeck and now he wants Oquendo? There's no excuse for picking fighters like that.

You obviously hate Wlad so much that you just make stuff up as you go along.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        You obviously hate Wlad so much that you just make stuff up as you go along.
        What did i make up???

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          The Klitschkos run has been vastly exaggerated over the last several years.

Look at their combined list of opponents:

Mariuz Wach
          Tony Thompson II
          Manuel Charr
          Mormeck
          Adamek
          Samuel Peter II (Lol)
          Shannon FREAKING BRIGGS.... 10 years past his due date.

David Haye was the only live body in there.

Oh and Diamond Boy Charr. but he was cheated because of a bad stoppage on cuts.
          Why even bother separating Haye from the other guys?

It's pointless cause he was just another victim, so just group him with all the other 'bums,' same with Diamond Boy.

Comment

Wladimir is NOT fighting Fres Oquendo, according to his training camp manager Dave Williams.

Comment

I would like to see Wlad against arreola/chisora eventually. Not that I give them much chance but it would be interesting to see wlad dealing with them similarly as vitali or would he put them out earlier.

Comment

I'm actually relieved the underachieving Solis isn't getting a crack at the title. (I also hope Wlad isn't going to fight a likewise unworthy challenger.) Let Odlanier work his way back into contention...if he can.

Comment

a few years ago i was calling for this fight because fres was fighting everyone & he got the short end of the stick on a couple of close fights. the fight with oliver mccall was the final nail in the coffin as him being in contention for a title. he was guaranteed to be in a eliminator(he was the USBA champ i think)if he beat oliver mccall. he ended up losing a decision but it wasn't a robbery. mccall actually won the fight. he's beaten a couple journeymen but he would get killed by wlad now. fighting joey abell doesn't get you ready for a klitschko. i won't be surprised if it's either oquendo or solis. i wouldn't even be shocked if holyfield got a title shot...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    a few years ago i was calling for this fight because fres was fighting everyone & he got the short end of the stick on a couple of close fights. the fight with oliver mccall was the final nail in the coffin as him being in contention for a title. he was guaranteed to be in a eliminator(he was the USBA champ i think)if he beat oliver mccall. he ended up losing a decision but it wasn't a robbery. mccall actually won the fight. he's beaten a couple journeymen but he would get killed by wlad now. fighting joey abell doesn't get you ready for a klitschko. i won't be surprised if it's either oquendo or solis. i wouldn't even be shocked if holyfield got a title shot...
                    (In my "Homer Simpson" voice): "It's funny because it's true...."

Comment

As a fan of both brothers, I'd be disappointed if Wlad fights either of these two. Just take Povetkin....just do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X