Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With both Vitali and Haye likely retiring, who is the second best heavyweight now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rat burger View Post
    Orlander Solis has the most Talent and the only person i would give a chance against Wlad
    Who is "Orlander" Solis?

Is that Odlanier's ******ed brother?

Comment

Such a tough one.

Probably still go with Povetkin based on beating Chagaev and Chambers but his competition has been very bad recently. But it is worth remembering he was a seriously world-class amateur.

I can't go with Pulev as I have only seen him fight once but I understand he is on the rise so I might check out more of his fights.

Our Brits are still too green to be considered but I think Fury is ahead of Price.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Such a tough one.

Probably still go with Povetkin based on beating Chagaev and Chambers but his competition has been very bad recently. But it is worth remembering he was a seriously world-class amateur.

I can't go with Pulev as I have only seen him fight once but I understand he is on the rise so I might check out more of his fights.

Our Brits are still too green to be considered but I think Fury is ahead of Price.
        I've always thought if Povetkin was fitter and 220-225, he'd be really good.

He looked to be in better shape when he fought Rahman, he wasn't as soft as he had been. Kostya Tszyu is the right trainer for him.

Comment

Wladimir ranked #1 #2 #3

Comment

Originally posted by #tag View Post
            Wladimir ranked #1 #2 #3
            Lmao 'the man without a chin' is comedy gold..

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              Lmao 'the man without a chin' is comedy gold..
              no, he's just that much better than every one else.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Man the division is so terrible it's like asking which turd smells better than the other
                And yet your petite idol would get beaten up by everyone on the list.

Originally posted by #tag View Post
                no, he's just that much better than every one else.
                Nevermind him. He lies in bed at night with a scowl etched on his face and bitter resentment in his heart over the success of Wladimir Klitschko.

As for the question, due to Vitali's advanced age, I'd say Price is already 2nd best in the division.

Comment

Price is not the 2nd best he hasn't been tested against an elite Top 10 fighter. Haye is still the #3 Heavyweight in the world.

Comment

i dont know man the klits are the only ones dominating and clearing out the division. american heavies are horrible i dont see any being as dominant as the klits.

Comment

Between Povetkin and Pulev for me.......

Comment

Working...
                      X