No announcement yet.

Guerrero had PLASTER vs Berto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero had PLASTER vs Berto!

I've NEVER seen Berto take a beating like that before. Look at the way his eyes got swollen from a guy who was a lightweight not too long ago. There should be an investigation. Berto should of hired Nazim.

LOl dont cry, Berto got beat. And their was a reply that showed the way the punch landed was right on the eyeball. its not his bones and forhead swole its his eyelids swole and closing. if he had plaster he would have swole his head up aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      LOl dont cry, Berto got beat. And their was a reply that showed the way the punch landed was right on the eyeball. its not his bones and forhead swole its his eyelids swole and closing. if he had plaster he would have swole his head up aswell.
      I wish Berto would of taken steroids to make the fight even. SMDH!!

Comment

I'm not saying Guerrero had a plaster ar anything but I was shocked at how swollen Bertos eyes were. Berto got hit by Collazo and Ortiz A LOT and his face looked unmarked.

Comment

Did Cotto get beat by plaster? Berto's face looked even worse. This is a guy coming up from lightweight. Ghost is a beast with hands of stone.

Comment

the boxing gods did this to Berto for using PEDS before.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              the boxing gods did this to Berto for using PEDS before.

You're RACIST bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                Did Cotto get beat by plaster? Berto's face looked even worse. This is a guy coming up from lightweight. Ghost is a beast with hands of stone.
                How dare a lightweight beat up on a WW and not a big WW on a small WW(at the time). SMH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  How dare a lightweight beat up on a WW and not a big WW on a small WW(at the time). SMH!!!
                  How dare a smaller guy beat on a bigger guy well just little bit bigger, that should be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    You're RACIST bro!!
                    LMAO how was that statement racist?

Comment

Working...
                    X