Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for *****S. Whats up with that COTTO beat MOSLEY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for *****S. Whats up with that COTTO beat MOSLEY?

WTF that means?

You are talkin like MAYWEATHER will beat MOSLEY cuz COTTO beat him.

Last time I check FLOYDIE didnt fought COTTO.

When he was asked by LARRY MERCHANT after HATTON fight why he doesnt want to fight COTTO,he talk about retirement!

WARRRRRRRR OLD MAN SHANEEEEEEEEE!

Pac fans are bringing up Cotto more then anyone. In an attempt to down play the fight.
    Last edited by DE100; 02-04-2010, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
      WTF that means?

When he was asked by LARRY MERCHANT after HATTON fight why he doesnt want to fight COTTO,he talk about retirement!

dude you wanna know how you can remove them "gay ribbons"? click on this: ">>" at your profile page

Comment

That's just *******s trying to make their man look good by downplaying Mosley and hyping up Cotto.

Comment

WTF that means?

you sir are an idiot and you need to go back to English class...

the only people pulling out the old cotto beat shane fact are *******S

tu eres un tonto

Comment

WTF that means?

Cotto is shot. Who cares?

Mayweather will beat Mosley and Pacquiao because he's better, more versatile and smarter than both of them in the squared circle. Plain and simple.

Comment

Comparing Cotto to Mayweather is laughable, Mayweather's defense is the best in the sport, Cotto doesn't have one.

Comment

WTF that means?

This is what Freddie thinks of the old man

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

Roach said not too long ago that he was interested in Manny facing Mosley, but that Shane would have to come down to meet Pacquiao at a catch weight of 143,

Comment

Yet, if Floyd fought Cotto now people would say it was Pac's leftovers or Cotto is done...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    Yet, if Floyd fought Cotto now people would say it was Pac's leftovers or Cotto is done...

He could fight COTTO after HATTON but he pussied out into retirement.

I am just saying that *****S are bringing up that MOSLEY lost to COTTO like he lost against bum and that FLOYD should walk through MOSLEY cuz of that.

COTTO is way better fighter then anyone on FLOYD s resume!

Last time I checked when FLOYD was asked why he doesnt want to fight COTTO,he said that "COTTO LIVES TO FAR"

Comment

Working...
                    X