No announcement yet.

Omar Henry vs. Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    in my own honest opinion lara needs to beat this guy to be deserving of a canelo shot
    You mean, he needs to lose to Henry to get his Canelo shot?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      You mean, he needs to lose to Henry to get his Canelo shot?
      that too lol

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        henry ko's him
        i'ma give u a G-pass for this dumbass comment....simply because I know you fell off the Brandon Rios bandwagon so hard it must've caused some cerebral nerve damage

Comment

Omar won by UD against a bum last week, and you expect him to KO Lara? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            Omar won by UD against a bum last week, and you expect him to KO Lara? LOL.
            lara beat a bum in herandez for a ud lol

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
              i'ma give u a G-pass for this dumbass comment....simply because I know you fell off the Brandon Rios bandwagon so hard it must've caused some cerebral nerve damage
              i had high expectations for rios but was never on the bandwagon

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                omar by ko
                You're such a hater it's pathetic. lol

No way you actually believe that. If you do, and that fight ever gets made, I'll be more than happy to bet points with you (and anyone else, for that matter).

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  You're such a hater it's pathetic. lol

No way you actually believe that. If you do, and that fight ever gets made, I'll be more than happy to bet points with you (and anyone else, for that matter).
                  ill give you odds also lol

Comment

Omar henry is a nobody, only reason anyone on boxing sites talk about him is Cuz all the stupid crap he says on Facebook and twitter and taking pictures with celebrities. dude wants to be famous without earning it.

until he takes his career seriously there is no point talking about him, he's done jack **** in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Omar henry is a nobody, only reason anyone on boxing sites talk about him is Cuz all the stupid crap he says on Facebook and twitter and taking pictures with celebrities. dude wants to be famous without earning it.

until he takes his career seriously there is no point talking about him, he's done jack **** in his career.
                      omar would eat lara for breakfast/diner/lunch/brunch/supper/midnight-snack/

Comment

Working...
                      X