No announcement yet.

I need ****ing help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrananaRepublic View Post
    You could try and talk it out with a loved one?
    They don't talk to me and some of them are why i am pushed this far.
    I'm not mad at those ppl but they got ppl i couldn't careless about involved which is a biiiiiig problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Enos Mesi View Post
      They don't talk to me and some of them are why i am pushed this far.
      I'm not mad at those ppl but they got ppl i couldn't careless about involved which is a biiiiiig problem.

hang in there bro

Comment

He's serious guys, I been talking with him and hes in a bad place, don't mug him off.

Its gonna be alright man but its like i said you NEED to talk to your family

Comment

tell us what happened maybe we can talk and you'll feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Enos Mesi View Post
            psychological help I quit my job because people were driving me literally crazy and my insurance was horrible so when i did try to get help it cost so damn much there was no way i could have paid for it.
            I'm going to be homeless in about a month which is fine i can rebuild myself from that but my mental state is very very bad right now.

I need to know how to find help without insurance but i don't want to be locked up either i'd rather just die at that point for sure.
            I quit my job (well, forced myself to get fired) back at the end of December for the same reasons. A job I had for well over 7 years, insurance was decent. I've been having a tough time finding work and I'm out of insurance. I have a medical condition that requires daily meds and it's expensive as **** without insurance. I'm depressed as ****, not that I wasn't already. lol

Try this link right here Enos http://www.aamentalhealth.org/

Some free social services **** and hotlines you can hit up for free. Don't know how much good it'll do ya, but couldn't hurt, I guess.

Good luck
            Last edited by Prostitroop; 06-30-2011, 05:35 AM.

Comment

lol, the site I posted appears to be a Maryland site, but some good stuff on there regardless. Where are you from op?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                He's serious guys, I been talking with him and hes in a bad place, don't mug him off.

Its gonna be alright man but its like i said you NEED to talk to your family
                I need my family to talk to me..

Comment

I really am crazy I just remembered a long time ago on here i asked "if someone had multi personalities and was posting on here would they know it?". It was part to help someone else on here out and also part asking for myself.

Comment

Do you want ME to write an email to your family? to get them to contact you?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                      Do you want ME to write an email to your family? to get them to contact you?
                      I've tried they either don't answer or it's a hi/bye sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X