No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson Outboxes Adrian Diaconu Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson Outboxes Adrian Diaconu Over Twelve

Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada - A battle of former light heavyweight champions saw Chad Dawson (30-1, 17KOs) win a twelve round unanimous decision over Adrian Diaconu (27-3, 15KOs). The scores were 117-111, 118-110 and 116-112. Dawson is now in line to face the winner of the Bernard Hopkins vs. Jean Pascal rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

Over rated Chad.
    And on top of that, bad man as no class.
    Diaconu trying to congradulate after the fight and Chad Big Head Dawson did not even turn around.
    No class.

Comment

Wow, was expecting a lot more from this bout. Yawn.

Comment

Good job on Dawsons part tonight he fought as if he was more disciplened,and as if he he is back on track. I think he beats Pascal this time around... But, that fight won't Happen cause B-hop will win tonight and go onto beat Dawson.

Comment

I thought Chad fought smart and was hitting him with some good shots. Wasn't really exciting though.
          Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 05-21-2011, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I'm a huge Dawson supporter but I thought anything less than a TKO win would be bad for him. They guy is soooooooooo laidback in there.

Comment

not a very exciting or great performance by dawson, but he did enough to win....hopefully next time, he puts more of a show on...

Comment

chad did good he wont beat b hop fighting like this tho

Comment

I don't understand why Dawson fights like that. He has all the physical attributes to be a beast in the ring but he is so reluctant. Even had Steward screaming at him to be more aggressive.

Comment

i respect chad... just not a fan.
                    he has ABSOLUTELY no fire in the ring...
                    his temperament just doesnt match his skillset.
                    he hasnt even tapped into full potential.

he got nailed a few times too. which resulted in him backing off...
                    if he had a fraction of pascal's fire, dawson would be king.
                    poor pascal has limited talent, but tremendous fire.
                    a fan can appreciate pascal's effort.

hopefully steward can shape dawson to a REAL kronk fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X