No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza: "Pacquiao had OVERTRAINED and was DEHYDRATED against Mosley"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    LOL.....Am sure you still loved the fight lol.........

Below Me exposing IDOLIFER as a casual fan and as Manny's and Arum's B!tch.
    i admire u saving my post.. shows how much effect i have on u haha so guess that makes u my biitch.. when did i ever claim to be a hardcore boxing fan?? i always said it myself im just a casual fan...

Comment

This is great!

Pac is shot: bad legs, dehydrated, doesn't know how to train properly, accident-prone.

So now Floyd will stop the excuses and rush to make the fight now.

Or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
        Even there Pacquiao did Mosley worse than Floyd Jr did.
        Fail

Floyd took his TITLE.

Did Shane have a TITLE last night???

Comment

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

he never ate enough dog.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
              Even there Pacquiao did Mosley worse than Floyd Jr did.
              ^^^^^^^^^
              exactly, Ariza came out a bout a week and a half ago and said he thought Pac had hit his peak too early, fu.ck the haters

Comment

why was he dehydrated when he doesnt have to cut to make weight? what nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  i admire u saving my post.. shows how much effect i have on u haha so guess that makes u my biitch.. when did i ever claim to be a hardcore boxing fan?? i always said it myself im just a casual fan...
                  LOL.......Which is why your a Pac fan and are the idiots that are destroying the sport by incouraging promoters to continue setting up BS matches. This is why I can't stand fans like you. Your feeding the Bull**** of boxing. This is why the hate is coming your way and that worst part is that your proud of feeding Arum.

Comment

Whawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwah
                    YOU HAVE TO BE A ******* OR A GRADE A MORON IF YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      LOL.......Which is why your a Pac fan and are the idiots that are destroying the sport by incouraging promoters to continue setting up BS matches. This is why I can't stand fans like you. Your feeding the Bull**** of boxing. This is why the hate is coming your way and that worst part is that your proud of feeding Arum.
                      no the sport is dying from not getting enough support from true hardcore boxing fans like u... u cant stand fans like me but ur on my nutts saving post from my previous replies LOL.. your not a true boxing fan your just a true online forum boxing fan..

Comment

Working...
                      X