Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does peoples personal hate for floyd cloud their judgement??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does peoples personal hate for floyd cloud their judgement??

do they forget how quick,accurate,smart and defensive this guy is??cause on this forum atleast people think anyone can beat him....im sorry floyd fan or not...it will take a perfect fight to beat floyd..he doesnt make many mistakes,doesnt have any real flaws and is a sharp shooter...you can dislike a fighters personality but dont act like he hasnt fought anyone or isnt one of the most skilled fighters to ever enter the ring.................

you just figuring this out?lmao..just kidding man--this has been obvious for many years...it does cloud their judgment---but none of that hate matters when he beats their favorite fighters...which he will do to pac, jmm, cotto, and then mosley---and like i said before---floyd will fight and beat paul williams----mark my words....

Comment

Ricky Hatton was robbed, Corrales was a fluke, Prime Gatti would have knocked him out

I've genuinely heard all these things on this forum, the *******s and Cottostans are going to flame you hard for this Larry, any thread which bashes Floyd is approved but any thread which defends him is seen as blasphemy

Comment

Took you a while did it Larry?

Now think the other way...

Comment

thread title is bull****

no one can have "personal hate" for him because no one here fukin knows him

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            you just figuring this out?lmao..just kidding man--this has been obvious for many years...it does cloud their judgment---but none of that hate matters when he beats their favorite fighters...which he will do to pac, jmm, cotto, and then mosley---and like i said before---floyd will fight and beat paul williams----mark my words....
            No WW will fight Paul Williams, he's far too dangerous

Comment

People should not take what he says seriously...and they wouldn't hate him as much. There is no way Floyd can believe the nonsense that he spews AND live life as a human being at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                do they forget how quick,accurate,smart and defensive this guy is??cause on this forum atleast people think anyone can beat him....im sorry floyd fan or not...it will take a perfect fight to beat floyd..he doesnt make many mistakes,doesnt have any real flaws and is a sharp shooter...you can dislike a fighters personality but dont act like he hasnt fought anyone or isnt one of the most skilled fighters to ever enter the ring.................
                just as much as love for him cloudus their judgement.

Comment

couldve fooled me riz..people on here hate floyd like he knocked up their wife or pushed their granny down the stairs

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    couldve fooled me riz..people on here hate floyd like he knocked up their wife or pushed their granny down the stairs
                    and people on here love floyd like he is their momma.

Comment

Working...
                    X