Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with Arum?????????????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Alvarado-Rios II really a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      What promoter wouldn't make Pac JMM 5? Pac wants it, fans want it, JMM wants that massive payday. All win, why the crying?
      Your clearly a butthurt pac "fan" that almost killed himself when his idol went night night, dont you remember manny himself had shirts that said finished business? they both wanted a conclusive ending and said there wudnt be a 5th fight.

Comment

Arum has become a lazy promoter. He prefers rematches so he doesn't have to do anything. He'll just let the fighters promote themselves. He's also getting tons of money doing them. I suspect he made tons and tons of money in the JMM/Pac 4 and he hasn't even declared the PPV numbers in that fight. Why, because he's keeping it secret from Team Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Is Alvarado-Rios II really a bad thing?

Yes...Rios proved he was better already just another stupid in house Old greedy _ _ _ Arum fight. Just another fight where theyll beat some more prime out of each other that cudda been spent fighting other fighters or for title bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            Arum has become a lazy promoter. He prefers rematches so he doesn't have to do anything. He'll just let the fighters promote themselves. He's also getting tons of money doing them. I suspect he made tons and tons of money in the JMM/Pac 4 and he hasn't even declared the PPV numbers in that fight. Why, because he's keeping it secret from Team Pacman.
            He makes alot of money because there all inhouse top rank cards. Im surprised he hasnt pushed for bradley vs pacman 2. and I wudnt be surprised if he has Pacquiao on some slave contract, wud explain the whole ummm ummm my promoter decides wut ummmmm underwear i wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
              This fool is like 9000 years old he should be at a point when he wants to spend his last few years on this Earth with his family and enjoy the wealth he has accumulated. It seems there is not enough money in his pocket to quench his lust for money. He is forcing upon us stupid redundant in house top rank fights such as Rios vs Alvarado 2 and Pacquiao vs Marquez 5 yep u heard right number 5! I bet he already has plans for a number 6 SMFH.

What are your opinions on Arum, I think he smiles alot for the cameras but is probably as bad as don king. And why hasnt his health detiriorated in like 20 years? Prognosis? Hes a cyborg.
              He's worse than Don King. At least Don made fights happen. This stingy ass hole only cares about making money for him self and f**k everything else.

Comment

I prefered Juan and Manny to go home and let the young guys coming up have a bigger slot! However the bouts between those two are certainly NOT boring, they both get in great condition and come to fight. All the bouts were competitive! Even Manny getting stopped was NOT a lopsided fight, he had Juan in deep trouble the round prior to the end. They were both landing shots and the bout was exciting!!! You know what your going to get action wise!

I worked on Bob Arum shows and he is extremely intense and wants every detail to come off correctly. He is NOT cheap with his expenses and his per-dium is more than fare! Theres alot of talk on this thread alone thats ridiculous but thats what happens when people who have NEVER worked for the guy talk out of their butts!! Ray.

Comment

Donaire needs to get rid of this old snake before it's too late. Can't believe he wants to do Donaire vs Darchinyan again. Young and promising fighters would be better off without this old scumbag. All he wants is recycle garbage fights. Well, not necessarily garbage, but you get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Donaire needs to get rid of this old snake before it's too late. Can't believe he wants to do Donaire vs Darchinyan again. Young and promising fighters would be better off without this old scumbag. All he wants is recycle garbage fights.
                    Yea like the previous 4 Pac-Marquez fights and Rios-Alvarado all boring ass uncompetitive fights.

Comment

Don't want to be one of those tin-foil hat people but. No disrespect to them. They are some of the hardest working people on Earth, but maybe to a fault as you say since Arum damn near single handedly has a stranglehold on the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X