Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad by brutal ko

because haye has a china chin and he's scared

Comment

Wladimir. I'll put up 70million points, I only have 80million.

Comment

If Haye doesn't land that lucky punch by the third round, he is getting the sh** kicked out of him. Simple as that.

Comment

Wlad hits harder and has better defense
          Haye won't get past his left jab much
          betting on Haye then Larryx?
          cut us in on that bet if you are
          Wlad KO's him

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            Wlad hits harder and has better defense
            Haye won't get past his left jab much
            betting on Haye then Larryx?
            cut us in on that bet if you are
            Wlad KO's him
            who said i was betting on haye??

Comment

Haye. Win or lose, he's exciting, that's reason enough. I'll be up for some bets nearer the time.

Comment

Anyone wanna bet on Haye, PM me or send me a visitor message. I got Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  haye is better than anyone wlads ever faced..speed,power,movement..and vice versa..this wont be easy for either

ray mercer, chris byrd, lamon brewster, sam peter...i even thought calvin brock was a decent HW and he sonned him too

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    ray mercer, chris byrd, lamon brewster, sam peter...i even thought calvin brock was a decent HW and he sonned him too
                    haye is better than all of them....mercer was old,byrd to small+no pwer,peter was limited,and brock was nothing special at all

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      haye is better than all of them....mercer was old,byrd to small+no pwer,peter was limited,and brock was nothing special at all

bull ****ing ****...i hope you dont really believe that ****, Dicky

he fought Mercer in 02 dude...Mercer was more accomplished at HW than Haye is

Byrd has more pure boxing skill and judging by the Ibeabuchi fight, more heart...just to get up from that one brutal KD showed his determination...not to mention the HW resume that he had..

Peter had lights out power brah...if you're gonna be one-dimensional at HW, having game-changing power is sometimes more than what you need

i think you're overrating Haye a bit...dont get me wrong, the fight will produce alot of hype but in the end, this is just another mismatch for Wlad

Comment

Working...
                      X