• Show
Clear All

i still think he's ok,he's only 23

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      did I ask you? you dirty Calzaghe-stan.
      I never post a pic of papi cal-slappy half naked

Comment

The Kotelnik fight showed Alexander up. To me it was obvious Bradley would beat him. I have to say he has guts for taking the Bradley fight . You can't accuse Alexander of cherry picking at least he has that going for him.

Comment

YES! YES! YES!

I am still a Alexander fan even though I was disappointed in him for quitting...but he is YOUNG, the guy is only 23, it is not like he can't get better, he did some things early in the fight I think he can build upon

he has the footwork, the speed, Power in that left hand (that he seems to forget about during the fight ), he also has a damn good Chin, he was taking shots from Juan Urango and didn't stagger or anything, so he has a lot of stuff to work with...he just haven't figured it out nor has he put it all together YET, also have to learn how to switch things up and come from different angles, you can't step left the entire fight and not expect your opponent to catch on to what you are doing, also he is STIFF from the Shoulder on UP...needs more head movement

I won't give up on the guy, I think he bounces back...but he will never be a Big Draw or a Superstar unfortunately but he can still have a good career...but he has a lot of work to do, give him another 2-3 years, we might see him emerge again maybe at Welterweight
          Last edited by sicko; 01-30-2011, 06:33 PM.

Comment

but he sucks, bro.
            i lol myself

you like em young, eh?
            i lol then smh

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              I never even heard of him until a few months ago, I agree with the above. But he need to change that defeatist attitude and develop some true determination and warrior-like mentality.

I hope he comes back a renewed fighter, he's got what it takes, just needs a good kick in the ass by a good trainer.
              same here....beginning from the witter fight...ye's he difnitely pulled a natecambell bull**** againts a common opponent.....i feel the same way about ortiz and guerrero btw......

Comment

Alexander busted a biatch move last night, **** him!!

Comment

still a fan, but devon's future isn't as bright anymore. I gave him the benefit of the doubt against kotelnik... but alexander isn't that special

Comment

Way I see it, Bradley butted his way to victory and Devon quit...he's 23 I will watch him fight again. That's two ugly fights in a row he lost, one more and it's quitting time. Bradley is known for producing ugly fights and butting, I just assumed Devon would handle it better, Tim never once came over the top, he generally does but was wise not to in this fight, once Devon seen that he was lost and didn't have a back up plan to win.

Comment

wait till you see his little brother, Haroon:

Wow he looks just like this dude i knew in HS

Ima try and find his pic

Comment

Working...
                      X