Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem anti-highlight video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus! I knew Hamed only lost once to MAB UD but I had to double check on boxrec after seeing that video. That video makes it look like he's been KO'd numerous times.

Comment

wow. It's hard to believe that he never got stopped. Fun to watch and was a good fighter not great but decent.

Comment

I'm not a Naz fan but in all fairness, he stopped most all of those fighters with the exception of Barrera. In fact one of them left on a stretcher. The damage he inflicted on those same fighters would make a much longer highlight video. Ultimately his bag of tricks couldn't work on the true elite though.

Comment

i think if he had stuck to the same training/work ethic he head at the beginning maybe things would have been different.

To practically stop training before the MAB fight was insane, he fell for his own hype.

Comment

I must admit that video did make me laugh. Its true that because of his open style.......when he did get hit it tended to look really bad!

There was a reason why Barrera was the underdog that night though! Naz could at times look fantastic too, hard to hit, powerful, fast and full of combinations. The Hamed of 2001 was not a patch on the Hamed of 94 to early 97. Countless reasons for this.

I wouldn't have bet on the fight but I'd have slightly favoured Naz if they'd have met five years earlier!

Comment

Originally posted by Count Patron View Post
              What a ****ing bum. I never liked him.
              co-sign he was a gimic

Comment

great video i just watched this after watching one of his HLs (since it was on related videos) thinking howd he get away with all that ****. apparantly he was getting caught and looked stupid at times too

Comment

man i miss watching Naz fight .... whatever your thoughts on him you cant deny he was entertainment personified in the ring.

Comment

HaHaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa...nice post,to bad the little fruit didn't have the balls to fight again and get a few more ass-whuppings.

Instead he found it easier to hit people...crossing the street.

Comment

**** balance, **** technique, **** defence. . .how this man was such a great fighter i'll never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X