Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley says Floyd & Canelo have EQUAL punching power.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the deal, Canelo has natural/raw power, Floyd's timing and accuracy gives his punches power.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      I'm sorry I can't when it comes to his fight with pacquiao ... I know forest cotto and Canelo have hit him harder possibly oldh ... Forrest ROCKED him pacquiao never did such a thing I just don't know where a comment like that comes from
      I can't even argue with that...I agree, it did look like Forrest and Cotto landed some harder shots on him than Pac...especially Vernon....but we just saw the punches land, Shane is the dude who felt them....I remember hearing Clottey say that Pac had some crazy power as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        I can't even argue with that...I agree, it did look like Forrest and Cotto landed some harder shots on him than Pac...especially Vernon....but we just saw the punches land, Shane is the dude who felt them....I remember hearing Clottey say that Pac had some crazy power as well
        True. True. U hitting up MSG for rosado ?

Comment

Thing with Pac is, he has a very strong base, lightning fast hand speed, south paw, and throws at ridiculous angles.

Throw that combo in the mix, and you got a offensive machine.

It isn't a bench pressing contest.

I could probably bench press more then Hearns. By a good margin.

And he would probably turn my face into a inside out Pumpkin with one right hand.

Comment

Why should we believe him? Not like he fought both of them for 12 rounds a piece

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              True. True. U hitting up MSG for rosado ?
              can't make that one...but I'll be in BK for Garcia-Judah and Hopkins-Cloud though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                can't make that one...but I'll be in BK for Garcia-Judah and Hopkins-Cloud though
                Yessir I got my tickets this week for Judah Garcia ... Might hit up the garden next week and see if I can't run into a scalper for GGG rosado

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Thing with Pac is, he has a very strong base, lightning fast hand speed, south paw, and throws at ridiculous angles.

Throw that combo in the mix, and you got a offensive machine.

It isn't a bench pressing contest.

I could probably bench press more then Hearns. By a good margin.

And he would probably turn my face into a inside out Pumpkin with one right hand.

Comment

I think Canelo hits much harder but I have never been hit by them. I wonder who Baldomir thinks hits harder.

Comment

I don't think this is too far off.

While Canelo has far more physical strength, I don't think he punches as hard as some people suggest. He hits pretty hard but it's thudding power as opposed to explosive. Mayweather has decent power at 147 mixed with perfect timing and accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X