Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: I Know Pacquiao Has Something in Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: I Know Pacquiao Has Something in Him!

While the future of Floyd Mayweather Jr.is as uncertain as ever, good news came recently to his Uncle and trainer Roger, who recently was able to work out a deal in relation to an August 2009 domestic violence case against him that sees him serving no time in prison at all, instead getting a year of probation and some community service hours as well as a $1,000 fine. Despite never showing any signs of worry in the past months, Roger is now in the clear and slightly relieved to have the incident behind him. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    While the future of Floyd Mayweather Jr.is as uncertain as ever, good news came recently to his Uncle and trainer Roger, who recently was able to work out a deal in relation to an August 2009 domestic violence case against him that sees him serving no time in prison at all, instead getting a year of probation and some community service hours as well as a $1,000 fine. Despite never showing any signs of worry in the past months, Roger is now in the clear and slightly relieved to have the incident behind him. [Click Here To Read More]
    This will be a popular thread!

Comment

Comment

ah c'mon this **** is sooooo 2010. Let's move on.

Comment

Red K sent.

Comment

why the hell do they keep posting this garbage?

Comment

This is getting old

Either put up or shut up

Plus i didnt like that Floyd would need a tune up if a pac fight were to happen

Comment

Something in him? Well I'm gonna take a wild guess he has some veins here and there, nervous system maybe, a functioning digestive system in there somewhere, definitely blood, cells why not everyone has cells, without a doubt a skull and bones definitely a skull with that big head of his and I don't know the rest.

Comment

The Mayweathers are all imbeciles.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    See he'll need a tuneup, and per my thread Berto is in lead for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X