No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman tells it like it is??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Kellerman tells it like it is??

I hate Max but he was spot on with this vid.

Comment

no audio here at work. What did Owl Eyes Kellerman say?

Comment

''Pacquaio is doing what everyone wants to see Floyd do and thats fight the best bigger men....and that if Pacquiao and Mayweather fought itd be the most significant fight since Whitaker-Chavez''

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherface View Post
          ''Pacquaio is doing what everyone wants to see Floyd do and thats fight the best bigger men....and that if Pacquiao and Mayweather fought itd be the most significant fight since Whitaker-Chavez''
          Yuhuh I'd agree......

Comment

Seems like Kellerman was spot on for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherface View Post
              He's telling what you want to hear.

Comment

thumps up for kellerman
                the is the way I feel about floy

Comment

Floyd is in his 5th weight division, but he's not fighting bigger men? Lol okay. He didn't fight a bigger fighter when he went up to lightweight to fight the # 1 Lightweight who was much bigger than him, JLC. He didn't go up to 154 to fight the bigger Oscar De La hoya in a weight class that Floyd has never fought at before. Sports experts were talking about how Baldomir is a big WW and that he was Floyd's biggest test to date. Remember the "Zab is bigger than Floyd" talk? no you all forgot because you want to forget. You all want to see what you want to see, i hate that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    Floyd is in his 5th weight division, but he's not fighting bigger men? Lol okay. He didn't fight a bigger fighter when he went up to lightweight to fight the # 1 Lightweight who was much bigger than him, JLC. He didn't go up to 154 to fight the bigger Oscar De La hoya in a weight class that Floyd has never fought at before. Sports experts were talking about how Baldomir is a big WW and that he was Floyd's biggest test to date. Remember the "Zab is bigger than Floyd" talk? no you all forgot because you want to forget. You all want to see what you want to see, i hate that ****.
                    It's best if you E-mail Max Kellerman

Comment

Working...
                    X