Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Holyfield/Lewis draw atleast top 5 in the worst decisions all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyboy
    so you scored their first fight 118-110?
    That sounds about right to me. It was a terrible showing for Evander.

Comment

I might dare say that Casamayor-Cruz fight has been the single worst decision since Lewis-Holyfield I.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
        I might dare say that Casamayor-Cruz fight has been the single worst decision since Lewis-Holyfield I.
        It's between that one and Campillo-Shumenov II.

Campillo won at least 10 rounds in his 2nd fight with Shumenov.

Comment

Toney vs Rahman 1, Toney vs Griffin 1 and to a lesser extent Toney vs Peter.

Comment

Anyone wih Stum-DeLa yet?

Segio V Cintron was clearly the worst decision ever to me as it also had the missed KO.

forbes-demetrious hopkins

I'd say holy-lewis is top 5, that was a straight up stickup, but he got the draw as already quoted

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Please, for the love of God, tell me you aren't trying to argue the second fight was a bigger robbery than the first.
              Remarkably 7-5 and 5-7 make the two fights dead level too

In answer to the question Briggs Foreman is a little mentioned gem of a shocking verdict.

Comment

yes it was....bryd\oquendo was pretty bad too

Comment

i thought lewis won the 1st 9-3 and the second i scored 7-5 as a lewis fan, coulda been a draw , a robbery ill always remember was james toney vs Dave Tiberi , toney got beat as clearly that night as he did in any of his losses bar the rjj fight , reid vs ottke was bad , sturm dlh was pretty bad , also im a brit , but i thought dirrell beat froch by a few rounds and didnt get the nod in nottingham , quartey vs forrest fight a few years back was iffy ,i thought collazo beat hatton , yeh i guess boxings corrupt lol

Comment

Working...
                  X