No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero Gives Back To The Needy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero Gives Back To The Needy

The Cathedral of Faith Church held their annual Celebration of Love food drive today and world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero helped out by giving food to those who are less fortunate. Over 1000 families were given a food cart to take home for their Christmas dinner. [Click Here To Read More]

Guerrero is like "I'm about to get $5-8million dollars in my bank account in May 2013, let me give back to the needy".

Good for him.

Comment

What a great guy The Ghost is. A class act, other fighters could learn a lot from.

Comment

Good for the Ghost, one of the many positive ways for someone to get their name out there.

Comment

Those Jacked Doritos are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Guerrero is like "I'm about to get $5-8million dollars in my bank account in May 2013, let me give back to the needy".

Good for him.
            lol that or GBP hooked him up to get him in the media. Already selling him as the good guy with the wife who fought for her life and now he's fighting to pay her doc bills. Don't worry I'm sure 24/7 will cover it! lol

Comment

thats good stuff rob...why is it that when floyd does this good thing , it seems like the sincerety aint there?..

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
                Those Jacked Doritos are awesome.
                You noticed those, too, huh?! Lol.

Comment

Good on The Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    thats good stuff rob...why is it that when floyd does this good thing , it seems like the sincerety aint there?..
                    Take a day off son. This story is not about Floyd.

The Ghost is a good dude, I will be pulling for him in his next fight.
                    Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-21-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X