Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wolak-Rodriguez II on The Cotto-Margarito Undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wolak-Rodriguez II on The Cotto-Margarito Undercard?

After their dramatic ring war from this past Friday, there has been some discussion regarding a possible rematch between junior middleweights Pawel Wolak (29-1-1, 19 KOs) and Delvin Rodriguez (25-5-3, 14 KOs). They fought to a majority draw at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City. Their second meeting may possibly happen on the December 3 undercard to the rematch between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito, which is likely taking place at New York's Madison Square Garden.

[Click Here To Read More]

A great undercard fight, could be the best PPV of the year.

Comment

cotto-margarito ppv undercard will be good with this fight on it.

Comment

Please make it happen!!

Comment

Yeah make it 12 rounds this time.

Comment

The polish fan base would bump up the ppvs which is good.bad for me because i have to fight online for some decent ring tickets

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
              The polish fan base would bump up the ppvs which is good.bad for me because i have to fight online for some decent ring tickets
              This card would have to be made in new york for sure.

Comment

All we need now is Rocky Martinez on the undercard and this would be a great night of action packed fights. I cant wait for this **** im like a little kid anticipating Christmas.

Comment

hell yea!!!

this will be a good undercard fight

Comment

All the article says is "there has been some talk" about this happening. Whose been doing the talking? The networks? The promoters? The forum warriors? The blokes in the pub? The hobos in the park? The only talk about it happening is the talk in this piece.

I loved the fight and will definitely catch the sequel, but I think these guys deserve to headline a card rather than fill a prelim slot.

Comment

Working...
                    X