No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Does Not Rule Out 2013 Tyson Fury Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Does Not Rule Out 2013 Tyson Fury Defense

Four-belt world champion Wladimir Klitschko is willing to put his titles on the line against up and coming challenger Tyson Fury (19-0, 14KOs) but admits that the Irish champion is unlikely to accept his invitation until next year.

[Click Here To Read More]

I said in another thread Tyson Fury would soon be exposed.

Heeere it coooomes

Comment

Fury really believes that he brings something to the table? That is laughable lol lmao see I told you it was.

Comment

If he's serious about fighting Wlad in 2013, Fury should do the best he can to prepare himself by stepping up his level of opposition in his next couple of fights.

No more Maddalone-level opponents.

He should fight people like Ustinov, Grant, Dimitrenko, Walker, Wach, etc.

Comment

One thing about Fury I like is he steps it up when the pressure is on. Saying that. He's got the tools, but doesn't know how to use them. By the time he's a danger, Wlad and Vitali will be gone. If he want's a pay day, fight Wlad in a couple of fights and try to be the best of the rest when the brothers are gone.
          If he fought and beat David Price, I would be more impressed with him, and give him a better chance of at least competing with Wlad.

Comment

Part of me thinks Fury is doing the right thing in continuing to get experience and improve while hopefully Wlad starts to fade a little. But we all know Fury is a KO defeat waiting to happen and the longer he waits, the more likely he loses in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              But we all know Fury is a KO defeat waiting to happen and the longer he waits, the more likely he loses in the meantime.
              Well said.

Comment

At least he is talking about the Klits. David Price has made no secret of the fact he is waiting for them to ride off into the sunset.

Fury is the man and he can only get better.

Comment

Working...
                X