Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo! Berinstain and Juan Manuel Marquez Told Suliman what he does on public Telivision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksan View Post
    Everybody in Mexico knew about Cristian Mijares when he has a champion and he was a heavily promoted fighter of Televisa, he was promoted just like Canelo, and almost everyone knows about Edgar Sosa all of his title fights are on Televisa and they promote the **** out of him.

Just like TV Azteca promotes Arce, Montiel, Chavez Jr., Margarito,etc. and they are known by the general public, fighters just need promotion.
    isnt vazquez on tv azteca tv anyway?They should step up there game
    and promote him at only 24.But he is not that exciting imo.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      isnt vazquez on tv azteca tv anyway?They should step up there game
      and promote him at only 24.But he is not that exciting imo.
      He only has one fight in Azteca, his last versus Dominguez, i believe his next fight with Zapavigna will be there too, Tomas Rojas is also with Azteca and he's been promoted good if you take into account that he has been figthing in Japan his last fights.

One thing about Televisa, is that they hype more their figthers than TV Azteca, they know how to market a fighter better than them.

Comment

Sulaiman is a piece of shi.t, for all the non-spanish speaking cats on here let me roughly translate something he said during the discussion

"Of coarse i'm going to give Alvarez a title shot because he's Mexican, I'll always give the opportunity to a Mexican if I have the chance to"
        not his exact words of coarse but something along those lines, I'll try to listen to it all and translate most of the important stuff if anybody wants. I'm here bored in school and dont' feel like doing anything but talking boxing

Comment

fuk i hope its on youtube soon, theres alot of **** that gets talked about over there that we never get to see

Comment

Canelo is only 20 years old and is yet to fully develope to his full potential people. **** Rab that fool dont know ****tt about boxing. Canelo is a big fan favorite in Mexico and Is more liked than Julio Cesar Chavez jr. Canelo will be a world champion and will fight the best all at its due time, The ****en kid is only 20!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              expect Suliaman to completely drop JMM or any Nacho-trained fighters from all WBC rankings
              This was my first thought!!

Comment

That means we'll never get to see JMM and Soto fight for a unification. Fck Sulaiman.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                  Canelo is only 20 years old and is yet to fully develope to his full potential people. **** Rab that fool dont know ****tt about boxing. Canelo is a big fan favorite in Mexico and Is more liked than Julio Cesar Chavez jr. Canelo will be a world champion and will fight the best all at its due time, The ****en kid is only 20!! WTF
                  the ginger is a hype job... I don't see the upside other than he's a ginger mexican

Comment

Working...
                  X