No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia on Zab Judah, Brandon Rios, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia on Zab Judah, Brandon Rios, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia to discuss the upcoming fight with former beltholder Zab Judah, Brandon Rios, and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia needs to fight someone more relevant, Judah isnt proving anything.
    Usual bull**** response to the questions, yawn.

Comment

Garcia has all the tools to make it and they are matching him very well. I like the symplicity and honest approach to the interview.
      He grew up on the streets but looks like He abandoned that poverty thinking to make it. I wish him luck.

Comment

Originally posted by stylesforfree View Post
        Garcia needs to fight someone more relevant, Judah isnt proving anything.
        Usual bull**** response to the questions, yawn.
        STFU! seriously. Who the **** are you? Judah's coming off a decent win and this fight is creating excitement. Leave it at that. He just knocked the **** out of Khan so now he's making some money. His dad does get on my nerves abit but Danny's a good kid. He carries himself well and seems to be a pretty honest and down to earth human being.

Comment

i like the kid but hate his dad, but honestly i think his dad behaves like that due to nervous energy i can only imagine if my son was fighting i would probably be worst.

Comment

Exactly what I said rios calling him out for no reason because arum won't do business with Gbp Garcia beats him up rios is smaller and comes forward he will get picked apart easy can't wait to see Garcia end Judah career

Comment

I like the way he thinks about fighting anywhere and getting his name out there!! It looks like he is a pretty down to earth kid!!

Im still guna be backing my man zab but I like this kid tho!!!

Comment

Big fan of Garcia, don't understand why he has so many haters - he's honest, humble, a solid boxer/puncher with great timing and good fundamentals. Not the quickest, but by no means slow either, he's still young, only 24, I look forward to seeing him improve and - yes I admit it - put Khan to sleep one more time.

Comment

Brandon doesn't have anything personal on you, Danny, or is jealous. Brandon talks **** about anyone.

Comment

Danny Garcia is a good guy and is good for boxing. Zab had a great performance in his previous fight. He did relatively poor against Khan and this is still fresh in people's minds. They fail to see that Zab still has skills. His chin is suspect though but has quicker hands than Garcia. This Is almost the same kind of matchup for Danny when he fought Khan but with a southpaw. In all actuality, Khan was winning the fight before getting smashed. The same thing may happen. Zab may start off winning by points and may get caught with a hook and it's goodnight. I will admit however that Zab has better defense than Khan so it may be a little tricky for Danny initially. I think Garcia gets to him by round 8 or 9, especially if Zab goes in there like he has to prove he's hard/tough. As for Brandon Rios, I wouldn't take what he's says to seriously anyway because he likes talking junk and we all I know that Arum ain't gonna make that fight anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X