No announcement yet.

I Need You Guys To Help Me Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need You Guys To Help Me Out

I just met this chick that i am really digging. She said we should go out sometime and even asked for my number. We send each other texts messages but its just that i dont know if she's that interested. She'd say hi or ask how i am doing but that's about it. I rarely try to be the first one to keep sending message because I dont want her to feel like im bothering her that much.

What am i suppose to do? How am i going to pull it off on her? I'm wanted to ask her out. so i asked her if she knows this hot spot in my city. She said she's been there. She hasn't replied when i asked her if she wanted to hang out there with me. Am i rejected or what?

Need help guys.

No reply is as good as rejection I'm afraid. Don't text her again unless she does it first. I think you're down for the count but there's hope if she's initiating.

Ask her if she has plans next time then invite her out if she seems free. Never go in blind.
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-04-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Ask her in a commanding playful way. Tell her you're gonna chill with her. You're playing the nice guy role.

Comment

Here's the thing. She texted me today saying how i was and that she's back at school. So i said im doing good. She told me that we should hang out that's why i asked her about the place. Then she stopped texting. Maybe its beacuse she's in class but im not sure. I really like this girl i hope that i could really hang out with her.

Comment

Slap the bitch around a little...she'll fall in line and give it up.

Comment

Versatyle she just texted back and told me its a good place. I sai that im goong there on the weekend and that she should go with me.

Hopefully she wont say she's busy

Comment

Oh phuck! She said maybe and that she'll let me know.

Oh well im phucked! What should i say?

Comment

Versy has the right idea. Maybe she's busy, who knows. Dont text her anymore until she texts you first. If you text her again, it'll be multimedia message cuz your balls will officially be hers. Be playful and commanding next time. If shes interested shell play along or be more forward

Edit: Saw your message. Nothing you can say to that..without seeming disappointed or weird about it lol. I guess if you guys have good chemistry and rapport you could send her back a douchy/playful message.
                Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-04-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                  Versatyle she just texted back and told me its a good place. I sai that im goong there on the weekend and that she should go with me.

Hopefully she wont say she's busy
                  Hell yeah! If she says maybe tell her you got her first couple drinks.

Comment

Some girls just dont know how to communicate thru text. This chick that i fool around with is like that and gives a vibe by text that she has no interest at all but is otherwise all over me

Comment

Working...
                    X