No announcement yet.

Broner is no Floyd and would never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I don't care who you miss. You're plasters,with red k obviously because nobody likes you and you're fronting around like you Rep biker gang tough guys. Hehehee you so pathedic. Keep trying.
    lmao...how old are u?? seriously???

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
      Emulating or/and imitating. Broner isn't just "inspired" by Floyd's style but he copies it - to the bone. And his personality inside the ring is 10x more worse than Floyd's. Floyd never acted like a smart-ass that way.

I really hope Broner gets his ass knocked out. I know this particular view isn't civilized but I just can't ****ing stand this guy....and his lame ass posse. That fat dude looked hella stupid and clownish!

Look at All These haters, But they won't take a Fade, Broner Do Ya Thang Player
      http://youtu.be/kggPTW9nsUQ

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        lmao...how old are u?? seriously???
        I'm. 3000 years old.

Comment

ppl said the same thing about Kobe..."he'll never be Michael Jordan"....5 rings and some MVP's later...the comparison is STILL there!!...all Broner has to do is keep making easy work easy work...hard work look like easy work...and at the end of the day make some easy money....and 10 yrs from now, dudes will STILL be comparing him to Floyd

Kobe's style of play drew the MJ comparison...same with the kid Broner...its just a comparison...Mundine copied the ish outta Roy's style and Ward does remind me of B.Hop in there....but I get what dudes are saying about Broner...its not just his style..its the whole outfit ....he'll grow outta it imo...he's only 22

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I'm. 3000 years old.
            lmao, sounds about rite.

Comment

I'm sorry, but who the fuck is Adrien Boner?

Comment

The negative people in this forum is unreal , give the guy a chance for christ sake , he looks good so far and is really only just starting out into the big league , he is a prospect that might end up great or might not , its early days .

Comment

Saying he reminds us of Floyd doesn't mean he's gonna go unbeaten for 10+ yrs and have a hall of fame career. Too early for that, dude is just 22. He's a ****in problem though. Acts like a d*ck but he's a beast. Reminds me of Floyd a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X