No announcement yet.

Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos - The Dream Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
    How quickly everybody tends to forget how easy Kongo dropped Cain like 10 times. Dos Santos got much better takedown defense too. I think Cain could be beating him up pretty bad but I think eventually Dos Santos gonna catch em something serious when he gets desparate.
    That was 2 years ago, the fact that he didn't go and still got the takedown impresses me, and not only that but give credit to Kongo. Kongo isn't a bum on his feet. The guy is still a better striker than most of the HW division today. Including Carwin. The guy was a 2 time Muay Thai world champion.

Comment

I said it a months ago. JDS is the next HW champ...

Comment

Yeah, ima go JDS too.

Kongo is ****. He got outboxed by Frank Mir.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Yeah, ima go JDS too.

Hmmm, he didn't get outboxed. Frank Mir just hit him with a gigantic punch and Kongo got knocked down lol then Mir Submitted him.

Comment

Lol, Easy Win for Cain. A bill on it.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
              That was 2 years ago, the fact that he didn't go and still got the takedown impresses me, and not only that but give credit to Kongo. Kongo isn't a bum on his feet. The guy is still a better striker than most of the HW division today. Including Carwin. The guy was a 2 time Muay Thai world champion.
              What has Cain done since 2 years ago to prove he can take a better punch? iffy stoppage against Rothwell, KO'd old Nog, and mauled Lesnar.

Dos Santos got better takedown defense then all of them, better striking, and better chin. So I'm sticking with my preidition. Much better takedown defense then Kongo so he can land more of them bombs. Dos Santos will catch him something nasty some in this fight.

And I don't think it's much of a dream fight if Cain's just going to have him pinned up against the wall for the majority of the fight.

Comment

How quickly everybody tends to forget how easy Kongo dropped Cain like 10 times.
                I forgot fighters can't evolve. How silly of me. Not to mention that fight was fuking 2 years ago and Cain has better wrestling than all of JDS' opponents combined.

Cain will drag Junior to the ground and beat him senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Yeah, ima go JDS too.

How does someone get "outboxed" with one punch? LOL strong idiot.

JDS couldn't finish an slow, unathletic, and immobile guy like Carwin. He's going to have problems with Cain. Cain has better cardio, better footwork and movement, better striking (than Carwin), better wrestling and a better work ethic.

Cain wins by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                    I forgot fighters can't evolve. How silly of me. Not to mention that fight was fuking 2 years ago and Cain has better wrestling than all of JDS' opponents combined.

Cain will drag Junior to the ground and beat him senseless.
                    Look at this little bully trying to attack everybody elses opinions LMAO

Typical meathead.

Nobody said fighters can't evolve, but it's not like Cain has been doing stuff nobody's ever seen before either. He's evolved alil but motha****as act like he's some GSP or Anderson. Motha****as just like Jon Jones. Has looked impressive but hasn't even defended his title yet, don't be so quick too deepthroat him.

Comment

Look at this little bully trying to attack everybody elses opinions LMAO

Typical meathead.
                      It's a discussion forum you race mixing moron. That's what it's for...debate and discussion and argument.

but it's not like Cain has been doing stuff nobody's ever seen before either.
                      Neither has Dos Santos.

Does a fighter have to do a backflip off the cage and land some sort of thrust kick to be legit?

Cain is the most well rounded fighter at HW today.

Comment

Working...
                      X