This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kayo View Post
    Hey Post your recipes for stuff you like to eat while in training i'l start off

Tuna Taco
    you need:
    1 can of tuna
    relish
    1 whole weat soft tortilla
    Salsa
    Cheese
    Pepper(optional)
    Fat Free Miracle Whip(Mayo)

First put the tuna in a bowl mix with Mayo and add relish(pepper)
    Then put that on the tortilla.
    Cut 3 thin strips on cheese add on top then top that with salsa.
    Roll it then wrap it in aluminum foil.

Heating Instructions:
    Pre-Heat Oven to 400
    Let cook for 12-15 minutes.

Enjoy
    Ah mate I tried this recipe.

(golden) best taco EVER!

Comment

• its not really a recipe but greek yogurt is one of the healthiest things out there

that still taste good. no fat, no cholesterol, low sodium, low sugar, high protein.

a small serving brand for on-the-go meals is Chobani. hope I've helped.

Comment

• wow...
        some recipes here look just..... aweful
        I'm french, so I'm crazy about food. I know many people don't like frenchies, so I'll keep it down... but I'll try to help if I can. My father is a cook, in my family women don't cook.
        Recipes must be in accordance with what you want. If you need to lose weight, it's different from wanting to gain weight. to me, "healthy "recipe doesn't mean anything.
        If you want healthy, just buy organic products.
        If you want to gain weight some recipes are good for you, but if you're trying to lose some, don't look at them...

I can give you one healthy recipe, with fish because I know some people have asked fish recipes.
        take "almost" any kind of fish, not salmon, not tuna... no red fish. let's say it's for 2 people.
        first, take your pan, put olive oil in it. when it's hot, put 1 pepper cut in little pieces, and garlic also cut , in even smaller pieces. I'll explain how to do it if you need. Then put the fish in the pan (we're still talking about 2 people eating, so for me it would be 2 filets each). when is grilled on both sides, put coconut cream on it. this will be the sauce, so be generous (if you're on a diet and trying to lose weight, use less coconut cream. but don't be affraid, glucids make you fat more than lipids.) also, you must put some thyme at the same time. as much as you want. Salt, pepper....
        and you're good.
        If you have a low calories diet, eat green beans with it. if you dont have weight problems, eat rice with it. And plantain banana , and a good fruit juice... thats the south american way. you can also add a bit of soja sauce while you're cooking your fish.
        first recipe, I have many others, but this one is tasty, I guarantee.

Comment

• Not even a recipe, really, but this is a great, filling lunch for off season training -

2/3 cup instant brown/wild rice (roasted chicken flavored is my favorite)
          1/2 cup ranch-style seasoned beans
          3 tablespoons of diced tomatoes w/ green chiles.

I eat this on days when I have whole-food (meat) proteins in the morning and the possibility of the same at night. Good, solid insulin ****e in the stretch of the day before training, and low saturated fat protein to go with it.

Comment

• I like this.

Comment

• If I'm training, I'll eat just about anything as long as it's in moderation of course.

But whenever I can manage to come by some fat free mayo, I'll just slide that right in there with whatever type of bread I might have available.

"What do you mean you'll eat just about anything!? "

Check this out and you'll see what I'm talking about: http://5e0079wtq9-1vx3dp3ml4zct9j.ho...k.net/?tid=2EZ

Comment

• I totally agree - the side order really makes the difference - you can reduce your calorie intake while having all the desired proteins or rice or something like baked potato will really help you put on some weight and get some extra energy!

Comment

• i had started now to read these forum posts.. these are great.. i keep on reading them and get some knowledge about the boxing champions nutrition plans... these are of great advantage for me.. thanks all.....

Comment

• these things seem impossible.....

Comment

• Ultimate weight gainer shake

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just had to share it

Reeses-like milkshake(thing)

Nutrition: 47 g fat, 50g protein, 1200 kcal

Ingredients:

1/2 cup oats
                      1 banana (frozen, preferably)
                      1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use ON)
                      2 cups 2% milk
                      4 tbsp peanutbutter (preferably creamy)

Put that ish in a blender and blend it up gooood. It'll come out about the consistency of a milkshake. Can add more protein or another banana if you want it thicker.

Comment

Working...
                      X