No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: I Will Destroy Perez, Knock Him Out Badly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: I Will Destroy Perez, Knock Him Out Badly

Former flyweight and super flyweight champion Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyanof Sydney, Australia, by way of Vanadzok, Armenia, says his experiment with being a boxer is now over.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like a killer lol but I got perez by ko height and movement will frustrate vic but great fight

Comment

Vic cries too much! He says "The ref told me don't measure him. Don't put your left hand in front of you! What does he mean?" Hey doucebag Vic, he means it's illegal! How long have you been boxing, you should know that by now. You've gotten away with it before but it's an illegal move. Stop crying like a little b*tch and learn the rules...

Anyway, bantamweight is too big for Vic and I don't care what he says, he has no power there. I got Perez winning and if anyone wants to bet, please PM me....

Comment

he don't seem 2 have the power @ these weights.

Comment

Vic is gettin Hes ass k.o. i dont think he can finish the 12 rounds with colombianos pressure n punchin, mares beat him clean if it wasnt for that knockdown the fight wouldnt of been so close

Comment

At this stage in your career just fight and shut the **** up Darchinyan, you dam 7-eleven worker....

Comment

no power at this weight and less reach..perez got this

Comment

Weak Glasschinyan crying again?

Comment

Working...
                X