Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: I'll Definitely Be in Best Shape Ever For Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: I'll Definitely Be in Best Shape Ever For Froch

Super middleweight George Groves is confident he will be in his best-ever shape for the eagerly anticipated rematch with IBF/WBA 'regular' champion Carl Froch, and Groves said his biggest challenge now is to stay calm until the bout.

Froch saw off Groves in November 2013, only for the IBF to order a mandatory rematch after controversy over referee Howard Foster's handling of the fight.

Groves said he will accept no distractions as he gears up for the Wembley showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

im a big froch fan but I think groves is gonna take him

if groves gets on his bike in the later rounds he should take it

I know Johnson was washed up when groves faced him but if he fought a similar game plan he should easily outbox froch.

if he chooses to exchange to early he will end up fading again

got my ticket its gonna be a great night even if I have got **** seats

Comment

Groves' handspeed is too fast. Froch will barely see the punches coming.

Comment

As much as I want to see a firefight Groves' best bet is to box smart and hold the centre of the ring,work the jab and only let the right hand go when it's certain to land,conserve energy for the later rounds and get on his bike towards the end of the fight if needs be

Sounds simple but nothing in boxing ever is,Froch will be fired up for this one and I expect even more from both men second time round

Comment

Heard it all before. 'Best training camp ever'...blah, blah, blah. Groves gases late on. He also has a suspect chin. He's getting flattened.

Comment

Intriguing fight a real 50/50, wouldn't it be fab if all the so called top guy's would dare do the same! We've all got our favourites here but I think for this fight simply , may the best man win !

Comment

Groves will have lots of things to add to the list.
              He will be stronger, much more settled with Paddy, and he knows he
              can knock froch out and hurt him at will. i see a Groves K.O.

Comment

Working...
              X