Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma's Suspension Lifted, Eyes Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma's Suspension Lifted, Eyes Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

The former double world champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez will return to the ring in the coming months thanks to the Secretary of the Department of Sports (DRD), Henry Neumann, who lifted the suspension against him - which ran until March 2013.

[Click Here To Read More]

You need two tune-ups first.

Comment

the ban might have served as a blessing in disguise, we'll have to see if that's the case though.

Comment

Im expecting Juan Ma to blow Vazquez away in less than 6 rounds.

Comment

Fight of the year?

If these two fight in PR it will be the must see event.

Comment

It would be funny to watch Juanma get owned by WV2 like Mtagwa almost did. But he SHOULD blow by WV2 then he will be hyped up again to only get KOed once he steps up again.

Matter of fact if Juanma beats WV2 in good fashion this gives Arum another chance to make Gamboa-Juanma.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

if I was WV2 I'd stay @ '22....I've seen them next 2 1another & JML is just 2 big...he must b 20 3'as more walking arounf...doubt WV2 is more than '35...

Comment

Let's hope his suspension served him as a slice of humble pie..this kids ego was the size of the island of P.R.

Comment

Good for him..... Indifferent on the WV2 fight but I'll watch

Comment

Juanma should fight somebody who is a 126 pounder until wv2 decides to move up it will be a good fight but Juanma will be easy to catch but he is the harder puncher of the two

Comment

Working...
                    X