No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto, Austin Trout Look Forward To MSG Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto, Austin Trout Look Forward To MSG Clash

NEW YORK - Though he proudly represents his native Puerto Rico every time he steps between the ropes, Miguel Cotto can easily call New York City his second home, as he is unbeaten in nine fights in the Big Apple since turning professional in 2001. On Saturday, December 1 the former Four-Time and Three-Division World Champion expects to have a full house cheering him on at the "Mecca of Boxing," Madison Square Garden, as he looks to add another title belt to his collection when he takes on WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Austin "No Doubt" Trout in a fight that will be telecast live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING. [Click Here To Read More]

Damn I wish I could be there! I was at his last fight there against Margarito and it was KRAY!!

Comment

I saw a blurry pic on Trout twitter and he looks huge next to Cotto. Cotto is going to have to work big time on the right hand so he can follow it behind the jab. Need to see pics of the press conference.

Comment

That whole reading was a commercial for the fight.

This is actually a very competitive fight

Comment

Trout's listed as 5'10'' I believe but he's almost 6'...really a no punch-built up vs nobodies type...his biggest bouts were vs Alavarez's brother Rogoberto & David Lopez...he swells over his right eye but IMO the whole thing is will he hold up vs Cotto's pressure & body shots...

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. It's got a lot of potential.

Comment

I both dread this fight & love it. Cotto is 1 of my favorite fighters. But this is 1 fight he shouldn't have taken. But like I said before, if there's 1 man brave enough to usher in the new breed of champ, it's Cotto.

Comment

Very excited for this fight.

People think Trout is a push over. He's not.

He's got a very good chance of pulling off the upset.

Comment

December is gonna be a great month

Comment

Trout can have all the weapons he wants event dirty tactics cotto is an elite fighter trout is not cotto will knock him out

Comment

Working...
                    X