No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins is Very Focused on Breaking Foreman's Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins is Very Focused on Breaking Foreman's Record

"This [surpassing of George Foreman's record] is a hell of a milestone. This is something that not any old fighter gets to do, or most athletes from any sport for that matter. I am glad to be able to represent that at this stage of my career.

[Click Here To Read More]

a VERY focused B.Hop is a SERIOUS problem for ANYBODY....Pascal is gettin a historic ass whippin'!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      a VERY focused B.Hop is a SERIOUS problem for ANYBODY....Pascal is gettin a historic ass whippin'!!
      While I agree with this I have to point out Hopkins is always focused on the job he's a very dedicated fella. Love the boxer hate the man.

He's a year older almost but can he do it? I think he can make the changes but then so can Pascal and if it's close it's going to him I think.

Comment

Do you really think Hopkins will sell more hamburger grillers than Foreman did?
        Get real. The reord is secure!

Comment

I have become a huge Benard Hopkins fan. One of the best ever he won't be appreciated until he retires. Hope he doesn't get hurt; punches feel different when you get old according to Shane.

Comment

Working...
          X