No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Maidana is Ordinary, I'm More Complete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Maidana is Ordinary, I'm More Complete

Lucas Matthysse (28-2, 26KOs) is promising to offer a much better performance than his countryman, Marcos Maidana, on September 17th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Maidana won a close majority decision over Erik Morales in April, and now Matthysse gets his chance to face the Mexican warrior. Matthysse and Maidana fought several times when they were amateurs in Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good start to make it a grudge match

Comment

HE IS RIGHT!

At this point in his career, Morales is not faster then Alexander or Judah

so I like Matthysse chances against Morales...as long as the "FIX" is not in and Matthysse all of a sudden is not fighting the same as he did against Alexander and Zab for "SOME REASON"

Golden Boy Promotion is just as questionable as Top Rank when it comes to "TAMPERING WITH MATCHES" IMO especially after that Mares fight

if both come to fight and NO BS is going on behind the sense to allow Morales to make history for himself and win that WBC Title...then I like Lucas...but I just have a bad feeling we will once against see something STRANGE in this fight

Comment

He's definitely more complete.

Comment

You're the same because you've had Alexander and Judah both hut but you couldn't get them out of there. Or we can actually say Maidana is better because he made Ortiz quit.

Comment

My exact thoughts from day one.

Comment

Hmmm, even Matthysse compliments Maidana's power. I still agree though, Matthysse is really a complete fighter.

Comment

If Maidana beats Guerrero, he is much better than Matthysse. That means Maidana would have big wins over Ortiz and Guerrero. If Matthysse wasn't a crappy finisher he probably could have gotten Alexander and Judah out when he had them hurt. Instead he gets to cry about being robbed because he sucks at finishing a wounded fighter.

Comment

matthysse needs to do more and not just enough. you can be a good and complete fighter but when you are fight well none champs and ex champs. you have to do more. he had judah hurt and alexander too but they were still standing in the end. it does make a difference sometimes.

Comment

i like both but madaina has won the big fights lucas couldnt finish off devon or judah even though he got cheated in those fights it shouldnt have went to a decision

Comment

Working...
                    X