No announcement yet.

Be honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest

When you guys say exposed or waiting to be exposed, in all reality do you really mean you just want that person to lose. From what I read on most, notall, but most exposed posts is just an excuse for the guy to not blatantly come out and say I fu.cking hate this guy and want him to lose. Man up, be honest with yourselves.

good thread....that definitely needed to be made.

Comment

i know this is gonna come as a shock but....i hate Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
        When you guys say exposed or waiting to be exposed, in all reality do you really mean you just want that person to lose. From what I read on most, notall, but most exposed posts is just an excuse for the guy to not blatantly come out and say I fu.cking hate this guy and want him to lose. Man up, be honest with yourselves.
        That's exactly what it means and its also meant as an insult to that fighters fans.

Comment

so you telling me everyone who says they waiting for rios to get exposed actually just really hate him. Oh My.

Comment

I want Floydie to lose so phucking bad. Everytime I call him out on him ducking fighter to then later he dominating them, it makes me furious and makes me look like a clown.

Comment

I love danny garica, canelo and rios. But i do think at least one of them will get exposed. But by no means do i hate them, and i really dont even want to see them lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                so you telling me everyone who says they waiting for rios to get exposed actually just really hate him. Oh My.
                Rios hasn't been exposed?

Comment

I say it more often in MMA where a guy might lack a skillset that will get him subbed or layed on for a loss.

I guess if Wlad and Malik Scott were lined up tomorrow, I might say Scott will be exposed, but who wouldn't?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    i know this is gonna come as a shock but....i hate Floyd!
                    I would hate him too if he was making me look like an idiot rooting against and him proving me wrong, like for example you claiming he was scared and ducking the ghost only to find out he chose to fight him after the ghost was looking his best

Comment

Working...
                    X