Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael :Klitschko-Peter rematch on Sept. 11(Now official)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter? WTF !

Comment

****er accept the offer from haye, you keep german money and haye keeps uk, whats the problem klit you ****ing sissy

Comment

Wlad better take Peter out in the first few rounds or I done with him !

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          ****er accept the offer from haye, you keep german money and haye keeps uk, whats the problem klit you ****ing sissy
          Photobucket

Comment

Sam Peter looked, to me, pretty sharp against Nagy Aguellera earlier this year and hopefully has improved some more since then. I'm hoping Peter takes his training seriously and is really hungry for this fight. I just want to see a competitive fight where Wlad is thrown some adversity and has to overcome it, and looks good in the process...

Comment

Is SAM PETER under BOB ARUM?

BOB ARUM is a genius!

Comment

what the fuk you clowns talking about adamelk for? he is fighting in aug and then maybe he will go for a shot vs vitali or wlad

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Bull**** from the Klitchskos.

Fight adamek or Haye!
                  Gaye doesn't want to fight them, Wlad tried.

Adamek is busy with Michael Grant at the moment.

Peter is the IBF #2 and if Wlad fights him, that gets his mandatory out of the way, per the IBF (since the #1 challenger is refusing his chance to fight). After that Wlad can fight anyone he wants. You heard of mandatories, right?

Comment

If this means that Povetkin will fight Adamek or Haye, then I don't mind really.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                      Wlad better take Peter out in the first few rounds or I done with him !
                      Good, he doesn't need fans like you. Peter's chin is solid and he can still punch like hell, Wlad should be able to get it done in 6-8 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X